Chapter 42

*Avie's POV*

There are a few things I've never told my parents.
1- I was lesbian (they figured that out)
2- I hate their management
3- I sometimes can't breath
It's not asthma. I know it's not. I just... don't know what it is. But I'm fine.

I was fine.

Currently... well?... I'm having another 'Fit' as I call it. The Fit where I can't breath and my lungs burn and I feel like dying. Yeah. That one.

That is why 5 nurses (2 guys, 3 girls) are in my room trying to find out what's wrong with me. Two doctors trying to take samples of... something?...

My lungs are burning. Daddy is freaking out. Dad is trying to fight with another nurse to get to me. I am wheezing. And... nothing. I can't see. I can't feel. I'm cold. I hear everyth- no. I don't. I'm freezing.

I was fine.

*Harry's POV*

"Lung failure." One of the doctors said. Louis feel to his knees. I swear I stopped breathing.

"She's unconscious. Bring her back. Get the parents out now!" And we were moved to the waiting area. But she can't die. She won't.

"We'll do all we can." And the nurse left. A tear. That's it. Just a tear. A single tear escaped my eyes and then I was left feeling numb.

"My baby. Our baby." Louis whispered in non belief. He cried as I held him. I can't even begin to understand. Just a few hours ago she was laughing along with her girlfriend. Her best friends. Us.  We saw it. Her smile. Her eyes. So full of life.

"Her right lung stopped working but we are doing everything possible to fix it. She's now asleep. She will wake soon. There is a wire going through her air pipe from the throat. Do not b alarmed. You can see her in a minute." And he too left.