Chapter 18- Avie Stylinson

*Avie's POV *

"You said you'd tell me in my room. We're here. In my room. Who's your parents? I'll tell you my biggest secret!..." He compromised.

"Okay. Tell me yours first. " I said, not wanting to tell Luke who my parents are. I'm not supposed to. Management told me not to. We had a huge talk about. And now, at the age of 13, I'm going to tell my best friend.

"Oh. Yeah. Umm. " Luke said. He was trailing off. "I-I'm g-ga-gay. " He said.

"I'm bisexual. So I don't judge. Thanks for telling me. Umm. My parents are" I stopped. "I'm not supposed to tell. " I sighed. "But I will. My parents are Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. That's why my last name is Styles. " I finish.

Oh shït. He looks shocked. Fück. Why am I so stupid?! Why the hełł did I tell him?!

"You can't tell anyone. Please Lukey. " I pleaded.

"Holy shït Av. Why didn't you tell me!!" He practically screamed in excitement.

"I was told not to. I even had to go to a stupid meeting. " I said looking down feeling tears prick my eyes.

"Why?" Luke asked.

"They weren't supposed to adopt me. They aren't supposed to date. "

"Oh. They're homophobic. I see. The rumors are true. " He said.

"Y-yeah. And now dad has t-to da-ate Elounor!! I don't understand!! Why can't they be together!! They're my parents! This is bullshït! I want to tell people I am their daughter. I can't tell anyone though. " I screamed then calmed down. I was now full on sobbing and gasping for air. Stupid lungs. Why can't they work right! They have one fücking job and they can't do it properly!

"Luke" I gasp. "I can't b-breath" I panic. Luke stays calm and walks over to me. He holds me in his arms hushing me as I regain my breath. "Thank you. "

"Your welcome. Thank you for telling me. " He says still holding me.

"So" he teases. "Avie Stylinson. "