Chapter 24- turning point for all of us

*3rd person POV *

When Avie walked in through the halls, wearing Luke's favorite shirt (the one with the smiley face), everyone was staring at her. Everyone heard about the rapë attempt and they all know how fragile she is.

Avie was hiding behind Luke. Luke was holding her hand, guiding her through all the judgment. Luke didn't pity her, he knows she doesn't want that. He is just protective. He was even before the rapë.

Michel was developing feeling for Calum. He was extremely confused. They had been best friends for years. And now he starts to like him?

Calum is growing more and more close to Mikey. He's gay. He just hasn't came out yet. He doesn't plan too. But he definitely finds Mikey attractive.

Ashton walks into the school gates with a limp. He can't change for gym, due to all the bruising. He has nail marks in his back, chest, shoulders, and even thighs. His äss still hurts from the day before but he'd rather hurt than Lauren or Harry. Only 3 more years and then Ashton will be legal to take Harry and Lauren. 3 more years of pain.

Mr. Brewer was sent to court after Harry and Louis told the cops.

Since Harry's freak out, he had to tell everyone who Avie is. He told them he adopted her as just his kid. Everyone at Avie's school watched it, well, those who didn't were told what happened. That is another reason why Avie is getting stares.

Perry also told everyone who Avie was. He niece. She told them she had to go since she is her motherly figure.

Ashton's father is currently passed out at the bar. Some random chick. On top of him. Another to his left. One in between his legs. The were all fast asleep and going to wake up with horrid hangovers.