Chapter 36

AVIE-15 (junior)
LUKE-16 (junior)
ASHTON-18 (senior)
RIELY- 18 (senior)
HARRY IRWIN- 10 (4th grade)
LAUREN IRWIN- 13 (7th grade)
Those are the ages and grades.

*Harry Styles' POV*

I'm trying to convince Louis to come out of the closet as my boyfriend. Yeah, we'll loose some fans, but the real fans will stay.

"Please Lou. I'm so tired of everything being about you and El lately. That's all everyone talks about. How you guys are doing, if you broke up, haw many times you hug per day! It's crazy!! Please..." I pleaded.

He seemed to feel bad because he gave me a sympathetic look. He came over and gave me a hug, sat down in the couch, me on his lap, and nodded. "Okay. I'll come out with you." He whispered and kissed my cheek, nose, forehead, then my lips.

"Thank you Lou." I said. Then, my lovely 15 year old daughter came in.

"Hey daddy... I have something to ask you..." She said shyly.

"What is it- WHAT HAPPENED!!?" I panicked as I saw her beaten body.

"N-nothing bad. I sw-swear. Ca-calm d-down." She looked down.

"Lou!!" I called. I know he's worse than me when it comes to Avie being hurt, that's why I called him.

"Yes dear, you call- Avie..." he said the last part under his breath. He has three types of mad. 1- he screams 2- he doesn't even know what to do, so he tries to approach the topic lightly 3- he cries. Right now, he in mood 2.

"Baby, what happened? Are you alright? Do you need medical attention? I can call someone, umm what else?... Oh yeah- WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU!!" And now his is in mood 1.

"ItwasjustsomegirlsbutdontworryaboutitbecauseIdeserveditandiwasrudesojustcalmdownImfneImfineIswear!!" She rushed out.

"What was that?" Louis asked.

"It was just some girls. Don't worry about it, okay? I was being rude and had it coming. Please calm down. I'm sorry. " She said.

"What did you do, Av?" I asked her.

"I was defending Zayn but I got a little carried away and rude about it." She said with her head down.

"Who was it? They can't just hit you like that. Was it in school grounds?" I asked. She nodded timidly.

"Okay. Go take care of Harry and Lauren while me and Lou talk about this, alright baby? You can visit Ash in the hospital when Luke comes back." I said as calmly as I could, when I was really fuming on the inside.

"Okay." She almost whispered. She walked up the stairs with a limp and took a sharp intake of breath when the pain became to much to bare.

My poor baby.

"That's it." Louis snapped. "We're coming out."