Chapter 33- Didn't plan on leaving

*Ashtons POV *

"Well, you see, m-my dad..." I couldn't finish. He took it to far this time.

*flashback*

"D-dad no. Lauren's home. She's doing homework. Harrys at a friends. Dad you can't. Tomorrow okay. Lauren's to young to know about this." I say. He just grabs my wrist and pushes me on the couch.

"Shut up faggot. I own you! Now get nakid." He growled in my ear. He forcefully unbuttoned my pants and took my shirt off.

"S-stop pl-please." I begged him. He bit my neck in anger.

"Shut up!" He growled.

I tried pushing him off and he slapped me. Hard. He tried taking off my underwear but I stopped him. He pushed me to the floor. Aggressively. I hit my head and the room started spinning. He grabbed my hair and smashed my hard on the side of the couch. Forcefully. And I blacked out. But I could hear Lauren screaming and my dad leaving. Then sirens and sobs.

*end of flashback*

I was sobbing and Luke was holding me and Avie was rubbing my back. "He-he rapped me. M-my dad. But I wou-wouldn't let him. So he hurt me. He pushed me off the couch and hit my head on the side of the couch. And-and..." I cried.

"Shh. Baby your okay now. Your okay. I'm here. Me and Avie. We've got you." Luke soothed while Avie was trying to contain the tears threatening to fall.

"Go to sleep. The doctor said it would help with your headache. Okay baby?" Luke said kissing my head. I nodded.

"D-don't leave me. Please stay Lukey." I begged.

"Okay." Luke said.

"I'm going to go home. I'll take care of Lauren and Harry for as long as you need me too. Okay?" Avie said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Av. Love you." I hugged her.

*Avies POV *

I walked out and ran to Riley. I cried. A lot. And riley held me and kissed my cheek.

"We need to pick up Harry and Lauren from the cafeteria." I said wiping ate at from my face. She nodded and led me to te caf.

"Avie!!" Harry ran to me and cried in my shoulder as I picked him up. "I-is he o-okay?" He sobbed.

"Harry... of coarse he's fine. Ash is so strong." Lauren said, a tear falling from her face.

"Shh. He's fine. He's doing great." I said and Riley picked up Lauren. The kids loved Riley. She let them play with her hair and do her make up. She also did nails with them, even Harry. And I was like and older sister to them. I loved these kids to death.

Ash, Luke, Lauren, Harry and Riley knew my parents. Not just Harry. Both of them. We never keep secrets. Well, except for this knew information about Ashton and his father.

"Let's go to my house yeah?" I said. Lauren and Harry nodded. They loved coming to my house. We had lots of fun.

"Okay. Thank you for sticking with is through all of this." Laur said.

"I didn't plan on leaving." Me and Riley said in unison. And we all laughed.