Chapter 14- Tonights gonna be fun!

*Avie's POV *

Today is Friday. I am going to Luke's house after school. I'm so excited! I've never been to his house before!! Ms. Hemmings is making pizza.

Daddy helped me pack my clothes. Dad is driving me to school. Daddy had a meeting with management so he couldn't come.
There always busy.

👣👣👣👣

"You can still come over right?" Luke asks me.

"Yes. Don't worry. What will we do?" I replied.

"Whatever you want. " He said smiling widely.

"Cool! Where's your mum?"

"Classroom. She had last minute stuff to do. " He said with an eye roll. "She always forgets stuff."

"Ha. She does. " I said then the bell rang. "Do you think she's ready now?"

"Probably not!" He said while laughing.

👣👣👣👣
(After school)

"Avie Styles, go to the office please. " The office lady says into the intercom.

I got up and walked to the office. In the office the desk woman motioned me up.

"This paper is for you. " She Hanes me a paper. "Give that to your teacher. " She said kindly. "You can go now. "

"Thank you. " I say quietly.

I walk back to the classroom as I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn around slowly.

"What are you doing brat?"Jeff says. "You skippin?"

"N-no." I said. "I had to go to the office. "

"Just when I thought you were cool. " He scoffs.

Without replying, I turn around and leave. I tear up a little, but I try to forget about it.

I walk into the room and Ms. Hemmings is at her desk. I go over and hand her the paper. She smiles and sends me to my desk to read.

I smile at Luke. He sits right in front of me. He smiles back and whispers "Tonight's gonna be fun!"

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
I'm on the verge of tears because I know the ending. Warning- sad ending. Im listening to a thousand years by Christina Perrie. I'm gonna NGOs to cry! Love you!
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭