Chapter 31- Climb Bïtch

*Riley's POV *

I am walking home from school. Okay. I'm waking to Mathews. I can't go home.

You see. When I came out my parents started ignoring me. Then they started yelling at me. Then they started hurting me.

I always go to Matt's after school. He lets me and his mum likes me.

*Ashton's POV*

I am walking to the elementary school. It's Monday. Which means I only have the kids for 2 more days. Until Wednesday.

"Hey guys." I say as they run to me. This one girl always stares at me as I pick them up.

"Who's she?" I ask Lauren.

"Hannah. She has a huge crush on you. Even though your like, 5 years older than her." She scoffs.

"Oh okay." I say awkwardly and we walk away.

The principal comes over to us before we can leave.

"You can't pick them up anymore." She says.

"Why not? A lot of older siblings pick up their younger brother or sister. Why can't I?" I ask.

"There have been words stating you physically harm Harry and Lauren." She says.

"No! I wouldn't! I make their breakfast and I curl Lauren's hair and pick out Harrys outfit!! I wouldn't hurt them even if it was to save myself!!" She says.

"They are at too high of level to risk. So are you." She said.

"You want to be at my level? Climb Bïtch." I scoff and pick Harry up. Then grab Lauren's hand and we walk home. And no one stops us this time.

💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭
Well that was complete shït.
Vote. Comment. Goodbye my lovelies!!
💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭