Chapter 25- I think i might love Avie

*Avie's POV *

Everyone knows. They know I'm Harrys daughter. But not Louis'. And they know I was raped. Almost. They know.

They're all staring. I'm cowering behind Luke. Hiding. I don't want to be judged. But they are, they're judging me. I walk by and they whisper.

I'm wearing black skinny jeans, Luke's shirt, because it smells like him, and Luke's beanie. My head is leaning on his chest. I can't do this. I can't. I just want Luke to hold me.

I turn to run away but Luke stops me by my hand. He pulls me, gently and slowly, to him. I lean on his chest and he hugs me. I start sobbing.

"Shhh. Av, your okay. Your alright. You'll get through this. Your so strong. The strongest person I've ever met." Luke says, rubbing circles on my back for comfort.

"I ju-just want d-daddy-y. I can't- I can't do th-this. Lukey I'm so sc-scared." I clutch into his shirt.

(A/n look after you came on and I almost cried. I'm done. What have I done?)

"Pl-please." I beg. Luke doesn't move. We just stand here. In the middle of the hallway. Everyone watching. A few close to tears.

"I'll call Harry. Okay?" Luke says. I nod and he takes my phone out of my pocket, since I was still holding onto his shirt.

"Harry- she's crying- yeah- she asked for you- and Louis- yeah he can come- we're at school- by the lockers- I am- I wouldn't- okay, see you in a bit." And then he hung up and put the phone back into my back pocket.

"Him and Louis are coming. Come on. Let's go to the office." He said. He took my backpack, which somehow ended up on the floor. He gabbed my hand and led me to the office.

*Riley's POV *

Poor Avie. She's so cute and fragile and innocent. She doesn't deserve this. She's beautiful and sweet. And now, sadly, a victim of rape.

I'm the school 'badass'. Avie is the schools 'innocent'. I've been crushing on her for a couple of months now.

Yes, I'm a girl. I'm lesbian. But Avie's straight. There's no chance. No hope. But I can admire her from the background.

I have bleach blonde short hair (kinda like pink's hair. The lead singer of pink. Idk her name). I wear a lot of black band t-shirts. Black skinny jeans. Black dr. Martins or black vans. I wear black eyeliner and I have a nose, lip and eyebrow piercing.

Avie is nothing like that. She has long, curly brown hair. She wears floral shirts. She wears all jeans and shorts. She wars pretty dresses. Pink lipstick. Light makeup. She has a nose piercing, but it's only a diamond stud. She is also really pale. But she's beautiful. She wears flats and high heels. She also wears these boots that go up to her knees, she has a brown and black pair.

I'm a loner, whereas she has a lot of friends. She has Luke, Ashton, Michael and Calum. I have two friends and they don't go to my school.

I have Matthew. He has brown hair that's in an emo cut. It's curly but not as curly as Avie's dads hair. He is so tall. Matthew is pale also.

Then there's Victor. He has black hair, in a short quiff. He has dimples and a nose piercing.

"OH MY GOD!! HARRY LOUIS!! CAN YOU SIGHN THIS?!! CAN YOU KISS ME?!!! CAN I HAVE A PHOTO?!!!!!!" I heard from down the hall.

"HEY!!" I shouted, gaining everyone's attention. They looked at me and immediately shut up.

"Get away from them." I said calmly. They all backed off. "She's in the office." I said. Harry and Louis rushed to the office and I stay by the lockers. I hope she okay.

I think I might love Avie.