Taking Her Home

Magnus Rivers

Taking Her Home.

Well this was a night.  Let's start off with this.  I got my first ever mission from my father, will my independent mission.  I went to the party and met Arianna, Arianna and I had sex and now I am taking her home where I might possibly meet Alexander Black. 

I hope I don't met him tonight, I feel sick to my stomach because after me and Arianna did the business, we stayed and partied and let me say, we had alot to drink.  It is currently 3am and she was to drunk to drive home so I took it on myself. 

I helped Arianna out of the car and she smiled at me.  I was afraid to even go to the door with her because I have a feeling Alexander Black won't like a teenage boy touching her drunk daughter.  He will think I am trying to take advantage of her and that is the last thing I wanna do to her. 

"Thank you to much...I had fun tonight."  She said with a smile as we got her 10 million steps up to her mansion.  But she suddenly pushed up off me and started walking up the stairs.  But when I looked up, I saw a dark, tall, handsome figure giving me the intense stare that made me feel self-conscious. 

Alexander Black

Alexander Black

I stare at the teenage boy, will I hope he's a teenager, that look scared to even move.  My drunk daughter walked up the 10 million steps up to my mansion and I smiled at her.

"Go inside." I told my princess.  I want to know this boy or at least introduce myself.  Arianna smiled and hugged me. 

"He didn't do anything daddy." She was telling the truth.  Her voice was soft and her hug was tight.  I smiled and hugged her back.  My babygirl.

"Goodnight princess." 

"Goodnight daddy." Arianna let go and walked away.  The boy was still there and staring at me.  He looked scared but he tried to walk away.  I walked down the rest of the way. 

"Come here." The boy stopped and a moment went by when nothing was happening.  But I waited.  I spread my legs just a little and crossed my arms, I looked at the boy with an intense stare. 

He was so...small.  That was in a good way.  Everything about this kid was perfect.  Even through it was night time I could only imagine what he looked like when he wasn't half-way drunk and a mess.

"You think you can drop off my daughter and not meet her dad right?" I said in a cocky tone.  I wouldn't do shit with him but when I saw his cheek glow a little bit of red.  "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

"Y-yes sir, my name is Magnus." He nervously told me, he held out his hand infront of him expecting me to take it.  Magnus Rivers.  I smiled and bite my bottom lip.  I suddenly lost interest.

"Let's get this straight, Magnus Rivers, if you are dating my daughter for your father, I suggest you listen to me..." I walked closer to him pushing him up at the driver's side door.  Magnus looks scared out of his mind, I may say, seeing him helpless and scared makes me hungry for his innocents.  Maybe I'm interested.  I change my mind alot.  "...if I want, I will make sure to make you my bitch."

My Russian accent stuck out, and my breath was pushing right in his cold face.  I felt his short breath between my abs and stomach. 

"All due respect Mister Bl-"

"Master, Mister is my father."

"All due respect Master Black...I am not 18 and can't do shit to me." That made me pause.  I smirk and nodded my head slowly, I backed up and checked him out.

"All due to respect Mister Rivers, but your father won't protect you forever."  That is were I left everything, he was standing there once I turn around when I got to the front door.  That is when Magnus looked around and took a deep breath. 

That boy will be the death of himself.