Just A Mission

A/N:This book has cheating in it and a man loving another man. I understand that cheating is not right and I don't personally cheat. Thank you for checking out this book and if your still going to read this book, enjoy!
-JJ

Magnus Rivers

Just A Mission

"Magnus, the boss wants to see you." I look up and I saw one of my father's man. I took a deep breath and nodded my head. It's passed dinner time and usually after dinner he gets drank, it's odd to find out that he wants to see me.

"Thank you Seth." I got up and walked down to my father's office that is honestly amazing. It was what you think about when you think of 'powerful mob boss' that is a billionaire and has a good family...for the most part.

My mother is usually off and cheating on my father, like I said, my father gets drank, and my 2 little sisters never talk to me or act like babies. But when my dad's business partners come around, we are all happy and normal. That is what my Father made us out to be.

I consider myself the more normal one. I am just waiting to take the lead on this Mob. Be powerful, in control, and most of all, the best. I crave all those things. Much like my dad and grandma.

I should call my grandma.

"Yes father?" I stopped in front of his desk. He looks up at me. I get a shiver every time he looks at me with his dark brown eyes and when it is later in the day and he dealt with the days stressors, he looked intimidating as hell itself.

"I have exciting news." My father smiled and got up from his chair. By 'exciting news', he means that I have something I need to do. "You are going undercover." My father smile never left as he moved around the desk.

"Undercover?" I ask with a hint of confusion in my voice.

"Undercover. Yes."

"Why? Don't you usually have your man do that for you?" I ask. My voice was small but curious at the same time.

"Well, this mission doesn't fit my men correctly." My father voice was big, it echoes through the room and makes my bones shack. "You have to get close to a girl, trick her into thinking that you care. Try to get intell on her father. Alexander Black."

My father had talked about Alexander Black before and from what I can tell, they have history. They met when they were Freshman in High school and they were 'friends' but after High school, they really showed how friendly they can be.

He talked about him that makes him sound really good at what he does.

"Why do you choose me for this?" I ask.

"Well, I think you are the best fit and with your birthday in 2 months, I think it's about time." My father smirked and I made eye contact that make my knees lock up. My hands were sweating with just thinking about this Mission.

"Who is the girl?" I asked.

"Her name is Arianna Black." I looked at him with a confused look. I don't know anyone named Arianna Black. But I will find away...I guess.

"I accept this mission." I told my father. He smiled and nodded his head once.

"Do it as fast as you can but make sure you don't get caught." That's rule number one.

Never get caught.

Alexander Black

I was out of breath. I look at the dead body that is just laying there. More useless than ever. I was pissed and I was not calming down. I turn around to yell at whoever is coming in and disturbing me but it was my daughter. Arianna.

"Daddy...Can I go to a party please?" She gave me the puppy dog face and I smiled. She is pretty much numbed to the feeling of discussed when she sees my face and hands covered in blood. With a body that looks nothing like it did a few minutes ago.

"Of course Princess. Be careful." She smiled and blew my a kiss. I don't know what I would do without my little girl. She is my world. Arianna left and I turn back around. I took off my gloves and picked up my walkie-talkie. "I will need a clean up in cell 21." I looked down and waited for a reply.

"Noah and Luke got it for you Master Black." I put my radio back in my pocket and than walked away. I went upstairs to greet my wife that is siting on the bed.

"How was it?" Mia asked. I started to take off my clothes and I looked at her. She was just as beautiful as my daughter, I have the perfect family. I smirked and liked my lips taking off my clothes.

"Refreshing." I said with a smile. Mia walked up to me and walked around me. Her hand slowly trace my abs and I felt my stomach drop, she knows exactly how to touch me. I mean, married for 20 years you kind do know everything about that person. But there is one secret I could never tell anyone.

I am gay.