Trust

Alexander Black

Trust

After dinner with Magnus, we went to the theater in my house.  I can not keep my eyes away from Magnus and it's honestly kinda annoying.  The way that Magnus looks like a full ass meal.  I hate how he is making me feel.

"I'm confused." Magnus said against my neck.  My arm was around his neck that has all the hickies.  I loved his moans.  The was that they are deep but sexy at the same time. 

"I am too."  I turn off the TV and took a deep breath before looking at Magnus.   "What do you want to do?"

"Cuddle." Magnus mumbled.  I grabbed his hand and I could see that he was looking up at me for a few seconds.  "So what are we doing here?"

"Well, after what I saw in the bathroom, I relized that your father hasn't changed and I needed to get you out of there." My heart picked up it's pace.  I felt my body wanting to pull Magnus closer.  I felt his anxiety, I felt that he didn't feel safe.

"Where do they think I am right now?" Magnus asked.

"They think that you are at Ryder's right now."

"How long have we been here?" Magnus asked.  I throught about it.  I think a few days.  I really don't think of time when I am here. 

"4 days I believe.  You just been sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up." Magnus nodded his head and took a deep breath but Magnus sat up and looked at me. 

"Thank you Alexander." Magnus whispers which was actually kinda cute.  I looked into Magnus blue eyes and I relized that I really can't push myself away from this boy.  I looked down.

"When are you turning 18?" I ask.  I don't do will with thank you and shit like that.  But Magnus looks sad.  I took a deep breath and grabbed his cheek.  "You're welcome Magnus."

"I am turning 18 in about 3 weeks." I nodded my head.  I got lost in my throughts but I was pulled back into reality when I felt a hand rub my cheek.  "I'm sorry." Magnus quickly pulled his hand away but I immediately pulled his hand back but I could tell it was rough but I looked into Magnus eyes and I could tell he trusted me. 

"It's ok." Magnus' eyes are beautiful.  I took a deep breath and pulled him in and put my lips on his.  Magnus didn't think twice about wrapping his arms up and over my shoulder to pull me closer but I moved him on top of me.

Magnus grabbed my cheeks an pushed my face closer to his.  I couldn't help myself anymore.  I have tried to deny this feeling towards Magnus but go danm I need this boy.  I want him to just tell me what he wants.  But I just at need to ask him.  Right now is not the time.