Party

Magnus Rivers

Party

I was getting ready for a party.  I looked myself in the mirror and took a deep breath before walking out of my bedroom.  It was oddly quiet in my house that gave me an chill. 

"Where do you think your going?" I jumped and almost fell down my stairs when I heard my one of my sisters, Ara.  She is the second oldest next to me and a bitch.  Well I shouldn't really say that but you get the point.

"I'm going to work." I told her, it wasn't a complete lie, it's more of an excuse to go out with my friends.  I haven't had a lot of time to do that since my father has been training me like crazy.  I still don't know half of the stuff I need to know.  But before I could get away from Ara, she stopped me again.

"You don't have work?" Ara said, I looked back at her that showed he smirking face. 

"Dad gave me a mission.  Leave me alone." I grab my car keys that were in the bowl by door that lead to the garage.  But Ara stopped me once again.

"Let me check with dad."

"Go right ahead, he's probably drunk off his ass anyways." I open the door and slammed it behind me.  I pressed the button that made my 2020 Acura NSX.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I turn on my car light and looked at the file about Arianna Black.  There was a picture of a beautiful woman and to be honest, I have talked to her a few times only because of class but I also throught she was beautiful.  I smirked to myself and read her details.  Nothing that helps me.

I took a deep breath before I took the picture and stick it in my front pocket before getting my nicotine vape.  I took a hit as I got out of my car.  This house, that was my best friends, was already packed and it was only 10pm.

I never like to admit that I have anxitey around large crowds but I do.  I never tell anyone about my anxitey because I'm not a pussy.  If I go crying to my mom and dad they will think I am weak and I am far from weak.  But I took another hit off my vape and started walking to the house. 

Right when I walked in, weed and alcohol immediately attacked my nose.  I looked around and found that all my friends were in the living room, sitting on the couch.  I walked up to them.

"Well, look who finally showed up." My best friend, the host of this party said.  I could already tell he was drunk off his ass and he had no idea how to walk. 

"Shut the fuck up and give me this." I took the cup out of his hand and drink what was left in one chug. 

"Did something happen?" I looked at Ryder.  He had this look of concern all over his face.  We have been friends since 5th grade so you would expected that he knows when something is going on.  Before you even ask, yes he knows what my father does and he actually enjoys learning about the mob life. 

"I'm on a mission.  I'm trying to find Arianna Black." I pulled out the picture that I had and showed it to him.  Ryder and I started walking to the kitchen so we both could get more to drink.  Everyone was stopping me and saying hi but I have no idea who the hell these people are. 

"I invited her I think.  She's really hot." Ryder said once we got to the kitchen where everyone was either making out, getting drinks, or smoking. 

"I know she is.  Her dad is my father rival." I said taking the picture back and putting back in my pocket.  I made a drink for both me and Ryder but soon a woman came up to us and started flitting with Ryder. 

I pulled out my vape and took a hit.  I went hand it to Ryder but he was already on his way to his bedroom with that girl.  He moves so fast.  I nod my head and drink the rest of my drink.  But when I looked back, I saw Arianna coming towards me. 

"Seems like we both got ditched." She said with a smirk.  I can't belive how beautiful she is up close and in-person.  She had bleach blond, straight long hair and her face structure was perfect.  But when I looked into her eyes, I feel like I couldn't look away. 

"Yeah.  I'm guessing your best friend ran off with mine." I joked.  She seemed to like that as she giggles and got closer to me.  I put my hands behind me and got comfortable. 

"I'm surprised she didn't run off with you..." Arianna flitted.  I looked down and nodded my head. 

"Well, if I didn't know any better, I would say that you are flitting with me." I called her out.  Arianna smirked and hid her face. 

"Maybe a little." She said getting so close that our boys were now touching.  Talk about Ryder moving fast, I looked down at her and wrapped my hand around her hips.  "By the way, my name is Arianna."

"Magnus.  I think we have a few classes together." I told her.  I smiled and she looked up at me.  She was also drinking and probably smoking but I couldn't care less.  She is hot, I am horny, and I need to get this mission done.  "If you don't mind...why don't we talk somewhere more private?" I whispered in her ear and I am guessing that made she weak because she fell into me. 

She grabbed my stomach and I laughed as I put my nose up to her neck. 

"Come here babygirl."