Try to get some sleep

Alexander Black

Try to get some sleep

Am I an ass? Sure.  Telling Magnus that all I wanted was a lie.  Claiming him as mine was not a lie.  He is mine but I don't have feelings for him but I need to get someone for this deal.  Someone like Magnus.  Someone in the Rivers family.

"What was the deal?" Magnus asked after he got up from my lap.  We were just making out but I wanted more.  I sat up and checked out Magnus, licking my lips I sat up and kissed him one more time.  "Alexander..."

"Yes Kitten?" I smriked as I heard my Russian accent get thicker.  But I could tell that make Magnus weak.  I enjoy seeing him hold himself back.  "The deal is that you help me with a mission and I will help you with yours."

"This is a trick." Magnus said quietly.  But I smrik and walk up to him slowly.  Magnus' eyes have got me weak, they are the prettiest eyes I have ever seen.  I could help it when my hand gone to his cheek and I started rubbing his little scare that you can see but you don't notice it.  "My father is going to kill me."

Not if I kill Gabriel first.  That is the mission at least.  I just need to know Magnus' throught process and I can easily know Gabriel's.  I took a deep breath, Magnus is not this stupid.  I would give him false information. 

"Don't you ever feel bad?"

"What is there to feel bad about?"  Magnus looked at me and my smirk disappeared.  He was pissed and I was not about to making him more pissed.  "Are you in the deal or not?"  Magnus looks into my eyes and started to get lost in them.

"I know you won't give me the right information.  You and I both aren't that stupid.  But I want you to act like my boyfriend until we are done with this mission." I looked at Magnus and he wasn't playing around.  Acting like his boyfriend?  Why would I do that?  Is it worth it though?  Maybe.  I took a deep breath and nodded my head.

"Deal." I held out my hand and soon Magnus grabbed it. 

"Deal." 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Magnus Rivers

Me and Alexander were in the parking lot.  Our bodies were pressed up against each other and I felt everything heat up around me.  We were pressed up against the car but I want something to happen.  Anything.  Something that I can later overthink it.

So I took matters into my own hands and I turn Alexander around so his back was towards the car.  That is when he realized that I want something to happen.

"God, I wish you could spend the night..." Alexander whispered, giving us both a break.  I looked up at the man and lick my lips.

"I'm grounded, I'm surprised that my mother even let me come tonight."  I said looking up at the sexy man before me.  I took a deep breath and looked away. 

"Tomorrow, come over.  Same time and we can...work." The way that Alexander said work made me believe that we aren't doing work.  "What time is it?"

I pulled out my phone and checked the time and it was midnight.  I took a deep breath and looked at Alexander.  He is giving me the stare that give me butterflies.

"Stop that." I said to Alexander.  I felt my breath hitched as Alexander smirked and got closer.

"You need to get home."  I found my breath and nodded my head.  But before I could turn around Alexander pushed me up against the car and kissed me.  My lips were warming up from his but the thing that was distracting me the most was his smi-hard dick rubbing up against mine.  But soon Alexander pull away and I kept my eyes close, wishing his lips are still on mine.  "Text me when you get home."

"Do you ever sleep?" I asked with a smirk on my face.  Alexander looked right into my eyes but soon looked down smiling. 

"I have no time to sleep..."  I felt something inside me.  Something that I only feel for my sisters and mom. 

"Try to get some sleep."