Errands

Alexander Black

Errands

2 weeks later

I walked into the school. I took off my sunglasses and looked into the attendance office to see Magnus. He looks like a mess but a hot mess, I smirked and walked into the office.

"Good morning Master Black. Are you here to pick up Arianna?" The desk lady, forgot her name, asked. I look at Magnus and he wasn't even looking at me.

"No, I am here to pick up Magnus actually." I said with a smirk. That is when Magnus looked at me with a confused look. I smiled and looked at the lady again.

"Ok, Magnus tomorrow come to the office tomorrow mor-"

"He's also not going to be here in the morning, he's father told me."

"Of course Master Black. Come in when you get here Magnus." The lady smiled at both of us and I let Magnus walk infront of me so I can check out that sweet ass of his. I smirked and put on my sunglasses before holding the door open for Magnus. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Thanks." Magnus mumbled under his breath. I than stopped him by slamming his little body again the door. Magnus was scared but I could tell that was the reason he wasn't doing anything. "S-stop...I-I don't want to be touched." I looked at Magnus and he had some painic in his eyes.

"Do I scare you?" I asked. He took a deep breath and nodded his head. That is when I stepped away. I know what his father can do a person and I can't see that being different for his son. His daughter is another story.

"Thank you." Magnus mumbled under his breath. I just want to touch him, but I will play nice for now to make sure he knows I don't want to hurt him. I hurt alot of people not not someone like him.

"Do you need a ride home?"

"I can't go home. My father is going to be pissed if I go home." There was that panic staring to happen again. I took a deep breath nodded my head.

"Than you can run errands with me." I stared to walk away and soon he ran up to catch up to me.

"No, it's ok. I will just go somewhere and chill." I looked at him and smiled. I could tell when people are lying and Magnus was lying. Well, he really didn't want to just go somewhere and chill.

"It's alright. Maybe you will learn somethings to help your father." That another thing, his father is trying to get information on me but I'm smarter than that.

"Why? You know that-"

"That you are trying to get information, I'm not stupid. I'm not doing things that would give you any information. I need to pick up something for dinner, maybe go looking for suits. It's almost Arianna's birthday so get her something." I explained. He kept following to my 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo. I looked back to see Magnus just eyeing it down. In a kinda cute way.

"I-I wasn't saying that your where stupid, I-I want just wonder-"

"You're cute when you studder, I was just telling you that I know what you're up too but I would also like to work something out." I smirked and got into my car. I hear the passenger door open, when I look over to my side I was pleased to see Magnus throwing his backpack in the back. I turn on the car and waited for Magnus to get settled.

"Don't call me cute, it's weird."

"Why not? I mean...I did say I would make you my bitch." I know I was pushing buttons and I know he wanted to fight back. I turn my head and looked at him through my sunglasses and smirked.

"I'm not becoming your bitch. If anything you'll become mine." I chucked at that. Becoming his doesn't sound that bad but I'm married, of course I cheat but I still care about my family for some reason. "-I mean my bitch, I will make you become my bitch." I nodded my head and took off my sunglasses.

"I hope you do cutie." I gave him a wink and left it at that. I know that left him breathless, it always has to other guys and why would he be any different?

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I was in the suit shop, my favorite one, Burberry. They has such nice suits and give me power. I was putting on a dress-shirt before the door open. I turn around and found Magnus came in with suits.

"The dude wanted me to give these to you. I think they think I'm your assistant." I smiled and nodded my head. He hanging them up and I grabbed the blazer that goes with the suit I'm in. It looked really good on me. I checked myself out some more and caught Magnus checking me out. "You like this one?"

"Excuse me?" Magnus snapped back to reality. His cheeks flash with a nice shade of red and took a deep breath. "It looks nice but blue isn't really my favorite color."

"What is your color than?" I asked. I really want to know. Magnus took a deep breath once again and looked anywhere but me.

"Jet black or dark grey." More like my style. I just throught about trying something else on but I guess I should just go back to dark colors. "But it looks great on you."

"Why thank you Magnus. I didn't know-"

"Don't talk about it."