Hard Day at School

Magnus Rivers

Hard Day at School

2 days later

I looked down at the ground.  I just cussed out Arianna in front of the whole school.  Let me explain.

I did my part of me and Alexander's deal.  I broke things off with Arianna which I did right in the morning because my dad was pissing me off because he was talking all this shit about how I haven't really been working on anything and I am being lazy.

When I told Arianna that I am cutting everything off, she got pissed and told all her "guy friends" that I cheated and that is when Tyler Molson and his gang started beating me up so I put up a great fight and got out of there.  But than I went to class like normal and Arianna was also telling the whole school I cheated and tried to rape her.  So I stood up for myself and started cussing her out.

Now I am sitting in the office waiting for Arianna to get done telling the principle how such a bad boy I've been.  All of this is bullshit. 

"Magnus!" I jumped as I relized my dad was standing in front of me and looked pissed off.  I took a deep breath and looked at my mother that didn't look so pleased to see me either.

"I know what Mr.Molson told you and I know what he is going to tell you but none of that is true." I said. 

"This is the last thing we wanted Magnus.  The mission was to not get caught by Alexamder and I guess you fucked that up too." My father's were harsh.  They were words no father schold ever say to their child.  I took a deep breath.

"Yes sir." I looked towards the window and I see Alexander and a woman that I'm guess is his wife.  She looked gorgeous may I say.  That I'd when my father finally quit with his shit talk.  I couldn't even bring myself to look at Alexander.  What will he think when he hears I "rapped" his daughter and been cheating on her.  "I'm going to the bathroom." I whispered in my mom's ear. 

I walked out and pulled my phone out of my pocket.  I saw a text message from Alexander.

Alexander

Where are you going

Bathroom.

I walked to the bathroom and soon enough, Alexander came in and my heart got a little faster and I felt my body freaking out. 

"What happened to your lip...?" Alexander said in a low voice and made me feel safe.  "...did you get into a fight?" I felt my body get closer to its breaking point.  I looked up at the man in front of me but once he touched my scratches on my cheek, I felt my tears form. 

"I didn't do anything to Arianna.  I mean yeah I cheated on her but that was only with you.  I wasn't seeing-"

"You put me in a tough position than.  I want to believe my daughter but..." I looked at Alexander and I can understand but I just needed to tell him.

"I'm not making you choose, I will never make you choose but I just need to tell you before anyone else tries to tell you anything." Alexander looks into my eyes and that is when I felt a tear drop roll down my cheek.  Sting my cuts.  When Alexander looked away I felt his body shift closer to mine but before it was close enough to kiss me, the door opened.

I don't know how it happened but suddenly Alexander was not in front of me.  He was no where to be seen.  I looked at the man and it was no other than my father again. 

"What are you doing?" I turn around and wiped away my tears.  I turn back around and my father was still waiting for an answer.

"I had to clean up and use the b-"  I got cut off by a hand grabbing my neck and cutting of my airway. 

"You fucking worthless price of shit.  I should have never trusted you with this mission.  Fix you fuck up and get me that information." My father yelled in my face.  I nodded my head but my dad pulled my up just a little bit just to slam my head on the brick wall. 

"Yes sir." I dropped to my knees and my father walked out.  But soon my head started to pond.  I couldn't even open my eyes or the light would burn my eyes.  But soon Alexander came out and blocked the light.  "Alexander..."

"It's ok...I'm taking you somewhere."