Mistakes Were Made

Magnus Rivers

Mistakes Were Made

Mistakes were made.  Well, I don't regret it in away that I blame Alexander but I blame myself.  I woke up and saw that Alexander wasn't next to me but someone was watching me.  Playing on a phone.

"Good Morning, my name is Noah.  Master Black is working but I was assigned to make sure you get out without Mrs.Black and Arianna noticing." Noah said.  I was still waking up but I just nodded my head and looked around.  My shirt was off my body and on the floor.  I got off the bed and grabbed my shirt. 

"Can I talk to Alexander?" I asked, I want to see him, make sure that he does think I reject doing what we did last night. 

"I will radio him.  See if he's busy." Noah responded.  I nodded my head and got up.  I grabbed my phone that wasn't by me but on the side Alexander slept on.  I wonder where my sister is.  MY SISTER!  I open up my text and saw that Ara text me 13 times.  Fuck.  But my mother also text me 2 times.

Mother

That's ok, What about your sister and Alyssa?  Are they coming home?

MAGNUS COOPER RIVERS, You are dead.

I took a deep breath and looked to see Noah is back. 

"Master Black said he can see you.  Follow me." Noah said.  I put my phone in my pocket and walked with Noah.  The only thing that really stuck out to me was his suit.  Alexander really treats them good here.  Me and Noah walked to these 2 big doors and Noah held the door open for me.  I smiled and walked in.  Noah didn't follow me but closed the door behind me. 

Alexander was siting at a desk that was huge.  He had a computer in front of him with papers all over his desk.  He must be busy.

"Good morning, what did you need?"

"Good morning, I just want to make sure you know I don't regret what happened last night." Alexander looked up from his computer and smriked.  His smrik is so god damn sexy.

"Well, you were drunk.  I just hope you know that I didn't forse you to do anything." I looked at Alexander and he lean back in his chair while crossing his arm against his chest.

"I believe you but it can not happen again." I said, I took a deep breath as Alexander bite his bottom lip and looked down.  "I mean...I'm 17, if anyone founds out you could be in-"

"Trouble?  Trust me, I know.  Nothing can get me out of that situation." Alexander said, he seemed kinda angry.  I looked around before I spoke again.

"I don't mean to make you angry-"

"I was in a very important call and I throught you where going to come in here to tell me that-"

"Ok, first of all, you could have told me that I can text you.  Second, you do not raise your voice at me-"

"NOAH!" I got cut off.  Alexander is acting like an asshole.  I took a deep breath and walked away even with Noah coming in and kicking me out but I came back in.

"Don't you dare listen to anything I say." I said.  That is when I walked myself out.  God, I hate Alexander Black. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I walked into my house and my mother was waiting for me.  I took a deep breath before I walked into the living room. 

"Magnus! Do you know where your sister is right now?" I looked around and took a deep breath.  Why am I the one being yelled out today?

"No, where is she?" I asked.  My mother took a deep breath and gave me the death stare.  I looked away from her.  She has the stare that will kill you or regret looking at her.  Just like my father.

"She is in Jail! She was out past curfew and so was Alyssa.  We had to call Alyssa's parents to say that-"

"She's no in jail, she is waiting for-"

"So you know!?  How dare you leave your LITTLE sister at a high school party!?" My mother yelled at me.  I felt weak and small, a feeling I feel only when my father yells at me.  I took a deep breath and looked away.  "Go get both of them and you are grounded."

Great.