So Close

Magnus Rivers

So Close

Present Day

I looked at Alexander and he had a stoned-cold face on. My father was a really big jackass. He made Alexander fall in love, gave him false hope and even said he was ashamed of it. Another this about it is that Alexander has a son. I never knew that.

"I don't know what to say." I said looking at Alexander. I felt his anxiety and it was the worst feeling ever. I moved closer to him and I took a deep breath. That's when Alexander looked my way. I felt my body wanting to be touched my him.

"Magnus..." Alexander whispered, I took a long look at him. "I want to help you. I have everything set in place and all I need is for you to say you want it."

"Not if I have to leave my sisters." I said. I will not leave my sister, I can't leave my sisters. My mother on the other hand, I know she won't leave my father. She loves me but she doesn't love me and my sisters enough to leave him.

"I see..." Alexander said, in a more of a cocky tone but I could tell he was thinking. "What if I can get a new plan set in place to where you're sisters can live with you?" I looked at him for a second and I laugh and look down.

"Yeah, that would be nice but I can't take care of myself and my sisters. I don't have a job, without a job, I have no money, without money I do-" I stopped when I saw Alexander smile. My heart stopped at the sight of it.

"You relized that you know someone that wants to help you." Alexander's smile didn't leave his lips. I felt a sense of calmness. I set my cheek on his sholder and the skin contact was perfect. "So are you done making up excuses?"

"I feel like I would be considered you sugar baby." I half-hearted tease.

"More like a sugar buddy." Alexander let his legs lay down and his back hit the headboard, I went down with him. Alexander put his arm around me and pulled me closer so I moved my body closer to him.

"I think we both know when I turn 18, we both aren't holding back on each other." I could hear Alexander's heart start racing. My own heart was racing. But I could feel the attention in the room getting hotter.

"You think so, huh..." Alexander started getting down to my leave so that we are laying on our sides while looking at each other. My dick start to wake up. I smriked knowing that he knows what is going on. "I think it's going to happen sooner than that."

"So you throught about it?" I tease. Alexander looks away from my eyes with blush growing on his cheeks. Impulsive, I put my hands on his forearm. He flinch just a little bit and pulled me closer to him, my body was now touching his.

"I may have through it for a time or two..." Alexander licked his lips and moved closer to my face. I smirked and looked down to his lips. "But should you act so innocent...?" My mind froze for a second and my heart wasn't beating up against my chest.

"Maybe...or maybe not..." I whispered. When his lips where right above mine, his phone started to ring. Alexander took a deep breath in and gave me a little smile before getting up to grabe his phone off the dresser.

"Sorry, I have to take this." I gave Alexander a nodded and he looked at his phone and speed-walk to me, lean on the bed and give me and kis on the lips. Short and sweet.

He walked out while talking on the phone speaking in Russian. Was I kinda sad that he left me but maybe this is a sign that says nows not the best time.