Hickey

Magnus Rivers

Hickey

3 weeks later

I look up from my car to see Alexander.  I was beginning to skip school with Ryder and Maya and Alexander was walking to the school.  I took a deep breath and looked away.  We haven't spoke to each other in 3 weeks and just seeing him makes me body want him.  Fuck.

"What do you want to do?  I know this really fun amusement park by the beach." I looked at my best friend that looked at his girlfriend.  She was smiling and looking at her phone. 

"I'm ok with that." Maya said.  I nodded my head and turn back to the wheel.  Soon somebody opened the door and pulled me out of the car and when I was flipped around it was Alexander.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.  He scared the shit out of me and I was so close to hitting Alexander in his face.  I looked into his dark brown eyes and he was checking me out. 

"Tell them you'll be back in a few minutes." Alexander demanded.  I look at him like he was crazy but I could tell that he was not playing around.  Than again, Alexander just gives up that vibe. 

"Fine." I said. Alexander walked away while I turn around, Ryder and Maya looked completely unfazed.  I took a deep breath.  "You guys would just-"

"We saw Master Black and we both know not to mess with him." Maya said.  I guess she is Alexander's daughter best friend.  I looked at my best friend and he had a smile on his face.

"By what I hear, he isn't someone you should mess with." I rolled my eyes and let out a sharp breath. 

"I will be back in a few minutes." I said before shutting the door and handing towards Alexander's car.  I took a deep breath before we were face to face.  3 weeks and this ass finally shows his face.  "What do you want?"

"Don't talk to me like that." Alexander gave me the glare that most people would find scary but I know he wouldn't do anything to me personally.  I stepped forward and gave him a little kiss on his lips.  Alexander looked at me with a confused look and I rolled my eyes.

"You don't scare me." I said straight out.  Alexander looked pissed but I just smriked and looked down at my feet.  "What do you want Alexander?"

"Come over to my house tonight.  I will text you when-"

"Why can you just talk to me here?"  I gave addtude but I was scared when a hand gone around my neck and pushed my head up to meet him.  I took a deep breath and looked into the dark brown eyes of Master Black.  My body was right up against his and let me say, these clothes are a real cock blocker.

"You better fix your addtude before I show you how scary I really can be." I grabbed onto his dress-shirt and looked at his god-like futures.  But when I looked at his neck, there was a dark, noticeable hickey right on his neck and that honestly pissed me off.  "Now kiss me."

"I will be at your house at 10."  I pushed away and he just let me go.  But when I look ahead of me, I notice that that is my car and I took a deep breath.  I got into my car and took a deep breath as I notice Alexander gone.

"Maya, keep this a secret.  Ryder, don't bring it up." I demanded both of them. 

"Keep what a secret?"

"We didn't see anything." Ryder looks at me and I noticed that there was lipstick on Ryder's lips.  I nodded my head and took a deep breath. 

"Nothing.  You're good."