CHAPTER 12

Bellatrix's POV

"Rose, I said I was going to help you" I started mixing the batter for the cake softly "yes but I wanted to forge ahead with the dinner". I put the batter in a round cake pan and put it in the oven. She looked so beautiful as the light of the sunset hit her auburn hair. I walked up to Rose and wrapped my hands around her waist. "I love you" I whispered in her ear, she gasped softly "I love you too" she turned around and placed a kiss on my lips "we have to finish cooking, we only have one hour till they get here" "fine" I smiled and kept helping her cook.

Once we finished setting up the table, the fried group had arrive right on time. "Hiii" Rose said hugging them all. "Heyyy Bellatrix" they all said "hiii" I said smiling. "You guys arived right on time for dinner" "yasss, I was looking forward to this" Ron said excitedly. According to Rose, Ron loved food he will eat all his life if you let him.

"This house is beautiful" Hermione said looking around "thank you Mione" Rose said. "This food is beautiful" Ron said, we all laughed. "So how have you guys been?" I asked "well we've been doing great, of course some of us are still trying to get over the war but we are doing great overall" Harry stated. "Thats good" I notice Rose and me haven't talk much about the war, we did a couple time the the first 3 days after the war but that's it.

Once dinner was over we sat in the living room playing board games. "No those aren't the rules, you loose, I win" Rose argued, I was laughing hysterically "those are the rules look" I showed her the paper "oh" she said realizing she was wrong "still I win" "no I win" I argued "okay fine I'll let you win" I kissed her lips softly "thank you" . "Just get married already" Harry said and the rest of the friend group laughed.

"Goodnight!!" Ron shouted from the other room "Goodnight!!" the rest of us shouted from our own room.

I was woken up by a noice  "love?" "Yes Bells?" "Did you hear that?" "Yes, it's probably Harry and Ginny doing you know" she said and I giggled. "Remember me to get an elf because that room is going to need a deep clean" "alrighty". "Are you too tired?" I asked "no, not really" I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She straddle me "baby I'm on my period" she frowns "I forgot". She softly places her hand on my belly and rubs it softly. "Baby what are you doing?" I asked giggling "rubbing your belly, it's cute" I pulled her into a hug "I love you Rose Redd" "I love you Bellatrix Black" we looked into each other's eyes for a while. Her eyes are the color green yet it was a green iv'e never seen. The type you get lost in, like the forest. In her eyes I see the colors close to the one on leaves, the hue of life. But her eyes are the one I want to stare into all my life.

"Baby come with me" she held onto my hand and I ran with her outside. "stay here" I ran to the green house and grabbed the jar with the fire flies and ran back outside. "look" I let the fireflies go and they slowly drew a heart. "Baby, that's beautiful" she smiles and cups my face "not as beautiful as yo-" I was cut off by her, she pulled me into a soft kiss. 

*2 days later*

"Bells, is this you?" Rose had found the album of picture from when I was smaller, it was a bit embarrassing. "Yes, now put it down and let's do something a bit more funner and less embarrassing" "awee I want a mini you" "well they aren't easy to handle and they don't come in packages" she giggled and put the album down. "Can we go in the pool today?" "yes we can" "yayyyy, did your period end?" "yes, love" "yasss, lucky me" she pecked my lips and went to put her swimsuit. 

"Hows McGonagall doing?" Rose asked "I saw her the other day, she was still struct from the war" Hermione responded. "Well she gone through a lot. She's experienced two wars and has survive both of them" Rose stated "true, she's seen so much death" I stated. "How was it being a death eater?, you don't have to answer if you want" Ron asked me, i tried thinking of how it felt "well... at first it felt great, you are learn all of this dark arts and you feel very powerful. The you have to kill, the killing part is quite... unpleasant at first then it becomes a normal thing and you get bore of it and find out torturing is better. Of course when you're around a guy like Voldemort you can't seem scare or he'll disown you and if you disrespect him you get tortured or kill and your family is at risk too. Then slowly you realize that killing and hurting people is nit what you want" I tried explaining it the best way I could, I felt Rose place her hand on top of mines. "That must have been hard" Ginny responded.

"I really like this place, it seems earthly and looks very calm" Hermione mentioned as she looked around "thank you". "Do you guys plan on having kids?" Ginny asked out of no where, we all looked at each other. "Are you pregnant?" Rose asked Ginny widened her eyes "no, I was just asking if you guys were planning to have baby's" Rose and me looked at each other so did Ron and Hermione. "Well I don't know maybe, depends how our relationship is in a couple of years" Hermione answered "I would like to have a mini Bella" Rose said giggling "and I want a mini Rose" just thinking about a small Rose brightens my heart a bit more.

Rose's POV

I really want kids with Bella maybe not now but later on like in two years. Even though Bella was shorter than me I wrapped my legs around her waist and my hands around her neck. She was sitting on the pool floor of the not so deep part. The others were talking with Bella about kids. I softly kissed her neck and wrapped my hands around her back, my face was hiding in the crook of her neck as I was softly playing with the string of her bikini top. I softly bit her neck and she cleared her throat. I wrapped my hands around her neck as she grabbed my but. "don't test me princess" she whispered in my ear which send electricity down my body. I pulled her into a kiss after a couple of second we both pulled back. "Get a room" Harry says laughing "and you need to use a silencing charm" I said raising an eyebrow, everyone started laughing except Ron. "Ewww I din't have to know that" Ron said "well you are going to know they did it when Ginny pops out with a baby" Bellatrix stated. We all stayed in the pool for a bit longer talking about past event and future plans. 

-----------------------

Authors note

it's a short chapter but the next chapters will be a bit more interesting. I hope you guys are having a wonderful and lovely day. ❤️ Also our queen Helena Bonham Carter got nominated for the Golden Globe 2021. I love her so much 🥺