CHAPTER 20

(I edited in the pictures of how the twins looked in the last chapter I posted)

Selene's POV

Today I decided to go dress shopping since my bump has finally disappeared. Bella wanted to come with me but I reminded her that she's not allowed to see my dress till the day of the wedding. I decided to look for a white dress and Bella wanted a black dress, which I agreed on since it could signify the Ying and Yang.

I looked at myself in the mirror and checked if everything looked good. The dress was white with some silver in it. It was very long and surprisingly comfortable. I truly felt like a princess.

 I truly felt like a princess

"So... How does it look?" the girls all were covering their faces and my mother started crying. "It- it looks very very beautiful" Ginny says "and wonderful" Luna added "I'm speechless, that one looks like the one" Hermione says. "I love this one, it's comfortable and I can move around in it".

"You've grown so fast, I can't believe you're already getting married" my mother says crying "mom... Don't cry" I says in a soft voice. "Your sister would have been so happy if she were to see you". I got a bit sentimental as I remember when me and my sister were small.

*flashback*
"Calla! Clover! Look I made a flower crown, I will wear it to marry the love of my life!" I twirled and fell to the ground "haha you will never find a prince if you act like that CARROTS!" a bigger kid told me laughing at me. "I'll never find my prince" I cried a bit "Don't say that Rosie, you will find the love of your life one day" Calla says "and he will make you so happy your cheeks will hurt. And one day you will have beautiful kids and a beautiful wedding and we will be there cheering you on" Clover finished.

*Back to present *
The memories flooded through my head, I excused myself and walked to the changing rooms so I could change back into my clothes. I wasn't too sad, I just really missed Bella and I needed her now. "Hey, Rose. Can I go in?" I hear Hermione say "yes, Mione". She walks in and sits in the small chair in the corner of the room. "I'm sorry to hear about your sisters" I put my tongue in the roof of my mouth and looked up trying to stop myself from crying.

"It's okay Mione, it was a long time ago and I still miss them but they will always be in my heart" I explained "okay... You know they are probably very happy with you, you've come so far" I smiled and hug Hermione.

I was about to Aparate back to my home but my mom stopped me. "Hey sweetie, sorry if I made you sad" I smiled and hugged my mom. "Mother, it's okay. You didn't make me sad, you made me happy by reminding me of beautiful memories with my sisters" age gave me a warm smiled and wiped a tear. "Goodbye sweetie, see you another day".

As soon as I got home I looked for Bella. I went to the nursery but noticed the twins were already sleeping, it was only 7 pm but they took a lot of naps. I went to our room and Bella had just gotten out of the shower. I ran up to her and hopped her tightly "Love, what happened?" she asked as she softly rubs my back. "I missed you so much, Bella" she carries me and sits down. "I know something going on, talk to me, love".