Chapter Twenty

"Do it with passion or not at all."

Chapter Twenty ~ Sexual content ahead

Song for this chapter: Want To Want Me ~ Jason Derulo

Zoe's POV

"Babe, I kinda have to tell you something," Louis eyes me from the driver's seat. to me.

"Yeah, Louis?" I say, sipping on my coffee.

"WearekindaleavingforParisinaboutthreehours." He says way too fast for me to tell a word he was saying.

"Louis, remember? We went over this. I can't tell what you are saying when you talk super fast." I tell him as if I was talking to a 3 year old.

"We are kinda leaving for Paris in about 3 hours?" He hides his face.

"What the hell, Louis?" I yell at him, shocked.

"I promise we'll have a great time."

I look at him and glare, I don't know I'm not too big of a fan of surprises.

We make it back and pack our bags, meeting the boys at the lobby of the hotel building. The extra week in New York was lovely. Can't believe it's a new year.

I see a blonde girl hugging Niall, kissing his cheek and walking away. He sighs and kicks a rock on the street, seeming irritated.

"You excited?" Audrey asks me, way too perky.

I nod. "I guess so."

"C'mon guys and gals! We're heading out now!"

"Paris, yay!"

"Here's to a new year," Liam says, patting Louis' shoulder.

"Yeah mate, gonna be huge!"

We head out the doors and to cars, pulling to the airport within minutes. "We love you!"

Fans scream loudly as we make our way through the gates to our plane. Once we're settled in our first class seats, it's nice.

"Hello Miss, can I take anything for the overhead compartment?" The attendant asks, handing me a cookie and some nuts.

"Oh, no. I just have my purse. Thank you though."

I look at Louis who's talking away with Zayn who's sitting a row next to us. Zayn's girl who's name I can't remember stares at us.