Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter twenty-five

"You're my greatest adventure."

Audrey's POV

"I'm truly never going to forget Paris." I mumble, looking over my shoulder at the view in front of me.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Harry says from behind me, I can tell he's staring at me.

I smile at his voice and turn away from the balcony, walking to him. "We had a pretty nice time didn't we?" I wrap my arms around him smiling.

"I don't know, maybe." He smirks and I laugh at his answer.

"Tell me you didn't enjoy the culture, the people, the hustle of the city. I loved it." I ramble, happy about the whole trip overall.

I slowly walk away from him to put the last of my things away. I turn to him and again, his eyes are on me.

"Je veux aller au cinéma avec ma famille et les amis" He tells me in french and I start to laugh, covering my mouth.

"So you still haven't learned more than one sentence fully?" I giggle.

He laughs too, smiling big. "I did, sure. But this I remembered from school years back. It just stuck with me."

I start to laugh more, shocked by his silliness. I take all my things and lead them to the door. Once our bags are in their place to go, we make a few last checks and we leave the room.

"Hey lovebirds." Reem grins once we reach the hallway.

"Hi Reem, had a nice last day?" I ask her.

"Oh, yes. It was divine. Niall treats me very well." She says, smiling and probably thinking of something.

"Ready to go all?" Liam asks, walking out the door.

"Mmm.. Yeah." I look around and see everyone in the hallway.

Zoe and Louis walk out last, and she looks a little happier. Probably in a stress overload, poor thing.

"Ready to go back to London?" I ask her.

"Yeah, happy to go back home." She tells me, everyone heading for the elevators.

Zayn and Liam with the girls go ahead and take the first lift down, the few of us left waiting.

I see Reem look at Zoe awkwardly. Niall looks at her, then Louis feeling irritated. I remember him telling me he didn't appreciate Zoe's behavior the other day.

I luckily got to spend a day with Zoe shopping the other day and we got to talk about things that have happened lately. I told her that the way she's acted haven't really helped.

"Thanks for the other day," She told me smiling. "I needed that."

"Sure," I smile back.

The elevator opens again, and Zoe and Louis step inside, Niall and Reem following. "After you babe," Niall smiles.

Zoe waits and stares at me. I decide to take Harry's absence as an excuse. "You all catch up, Harry and I will do a last minute check of things. See you at the cars." I wave them off as the elevator closes.

"Everything okay?" Harry asks as we're now the only ones in the hall.

"Yeah, I just wanted Zoe to get the chance to talk to Reem." I tell him as the elevator moves up to us.

He nods, knowing I did a good thing. Once we get inside, I just close my eyes and admire the quiet elevator as we go down to the lobby.

As fans and paparazzi see the boys coming to the cars, everyone goes into crazy mode as usual.