Chapter Twenty-Three

"Date someone who gives you chills just by the way they look into your eyes."

chapter twenty-three

Songs for this chapter:

- What If I ~ Meghan Trainor

- Make It To Me ~ Sam Smith

Audrey's Pov

A slight breeze causes me to wake up, shuffling underneath the sheets. My eyes avert to the glass and realize that the doors to the balcony are wide open. I quickly and quietly get up from the silk covers and walk to shut the doors.

I turn around and see Harry still sleeping. I smirk and walk over to the bed, wanting to surprise him. Before I make any sudden movements. I look at the clock.

"It's ten, respectable time." I whisper, straddling Harry.

I lean down and kiss his nose, moving to his jaw, cheeks, then lips.

"Mmm," He groans, eyes opening slightly.

"Morning," I grin, his reaction exactly what I wanted.

"Hi." He says, eyes adjusting to the sunshine. "How are you feeling?"

Suddenly, his hands go up my body and I hum in response. His hands are the death of me.

I laugh, looking down at him. "Great, amazing."

"You sure?" He asks too many questions sometimes.

"If I wasn't would I be on top of you right now?"

I feel frisky, the only thing separating our bodies is a thin line of the sheet. After last night, I feel like we'll have many more nights like this.

"Can I be woken up like this every morning?" He asks, hands taking a hold on my hips.

"I'll have to think about it," I lean back down and kiss him again.

Mid-kiss, one of our phones ring and it disrupts us. I pull away slightly, to be pulled right back on top of Harry.

"Let it ring." He growls, moving me against him.

The shrill noise doesn't stop, making me lose any ounce of attention he was giving me.

"Mm," I pull my lips off his. "You really should get it."

Harry groans as I lift myself off him, flopping next to him as he talks on the phone.