Chapter Eight

"To be honest, no one has made me smile as much as you have since I met you."

Chapter 8

The blaring music of my phone wakes me up from my ever so wonderful dream. I groan and reach under my pillow to see whoever in their right mind would wake me up.

"Hello?" I ask bitterly, not even liking the idea to open my eyes to see who was calling.

"Come open your front door," Louis' voice says through the speaker, making butterflies flitter through my stomach.

"Wait," I shoot up and look at the empty side of my bed. "I thought you were here when I fell asleep."

"I was, but I left shortly after because Niall needed me last night. It wasn't even worth it just so you know," he chuckles. "Now, hurry up and open the door."

I climb out of the warm comforter and shuffle to the front door. Opening the front door a large force jumped on me and caused me to fall rather hard on the hardwood flooring.

"Really?" I ask Louis annoyed.

"Good morning love!" He beams at me.

I roll my eyes at him and hang up the phone I was still holding. "What time is it?" I yawned.

"Seven." He says nonchalantly.

"What the hell are you doing waking me up at seven?!" I screech at him, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Get dressed." He tells me, lifting me off the ground. "You have one hour to get ready. I'm timing you, and if you aren't ready in the time I gave you I will make you leave anyways."

I pursed my lips and refused to move. "Tell me what we're doing."

He smiles mischievously at me. "Nope, wear something casual. It's supposed to be seventy degrees today."

I huffed, realising there was no way I was going to be able to get anything out of him. I manage to get ready for this mystery outing with ten minutes to spare. Don't ask me how I did that, and I highly doubt it will ever happen again. I am a girl after all.

"Okay," I say, grabbing my purse from on top of the coffee table. "Are you going to tell me now what we're doing?"

Louis smiles and shakes his head. "Nope, now let us go!"

I laugh at him and make sure I send a quick text to Audrey about where we were going. I didn't want to go into her room since she and Harry had gotten home rather late last night and I was sure they were both still sleeping.

Louis and I made it to the lobby without strangling the couple making out in the corner. I mean, honestly, do they ever do anything else? They must have a large lung capacity. I can barely hold my breath for thirty seconds, let alone how many minutes they must be on the elevator for.

Louis hands me a pair of sunglasses before we walk out of the lobby. "Put these on. Fans and paparazzi are most likely going to follow us around today. I don't want them to figure out who you are just quite yet."

I push the sunglasses away and fish out my own from my bag. I place them on and smile at him. "Honestly Lou, it's like you forget I'm a girl."

"Well, considering you out burped Niall it is highly doubtful."

I playfully shove him and we both walk out into the warm weather outside. For the past few weeks I don't think I had seen the sun before today. Today the sun was shining brightly and it didn't feel like there was this overbearing gloom above your head, but then again I am from California so any place that didn't have sun all day was gloomy to me.