Chapter Twenty-Seven

"I watch you move and I can't think straight."

Song for this chapter: Pierre // Ryn Weaver

Audrey's POV

The telephone buzzing woke me out of what I thought was a deep sleep.

"Is' been ringin for a while now." Harry rasps, arm still around me.

I huff a little, sitting up in the bed. "Why didn't you answer it you goof." I can't help but smile when I turn to look at him.

"Jus' wanted to sleep a lil longer." He whispers, licking his lips and opening his eyes.

I pick up the phone that still seemed to ring through all that. "Hello?"

"Audrey?" I hear my aunts voice and commotion behind her.

"Hi aunt Molly." I smile, fully sitting up in bed.

I can hear cars honking in the background. "So, I just landed at Heathrow. I was going to head home, but I'm kinda hungry. Would you and your famous, handsome, lovely, attractive, kind boyfriend like to join me?"

I eye Harry and he shrugs, placing his hands over his eyes. "We'd love to. I'm meeting some friends for tea later but lunch sounds nice."

"Alright, I'll be at that cafe on Piccadilly. See you in say, an hour?"

"Mm," I look over at the clock. "Sure."

"Lovely." She replies in her british accent. "See you soon love."

I roll my eyes and hang up. "We have an hour."

"Good, we can sleep for forty-five then." Harry replies, laying into the pillows and closes his eyes.

"Hey!" I giggle, patting him on the shoulder. "We gotta get ready. I was thinking of dropping by Zoe's to check on her."

"Fine." Harry gets up and smirks at me. "You're glad I love you."

I laugh as I rummage for a suitable pair of shoes to wear. I grab my boots and then pull my jeans on and throw one of Harry's old, ripped shirts on.

I then move to the bathroom to make myself look presentable grab a warm coat and grab that along with my purse and I was ready.

"All done?" I question as I grab my phone from the nightstand.

"Mmmhm." He comes out of the bathroom looking perfect, as usual.

"Let's go." I comment, grabbing the door.

Harry holds it open and makes sure it's closed. We walk downstairs to the main floor and I wave to the clerk at the desk.

I open the door and surprisingly see not that many people outside. A few fans wave and ask Harry for an autograph and picture, but nothing too big.

We continue walking until we see his car parked out front.

"Thank you." I smile as he holds the door for me.

He nods with a grin and makes sure I'm seated in. I sigh as he comes around the driver's side and turns the car on after getting in himself.

"Let's stop at the drugstore before Lou's. I wanna get Zoe some stuff since she can't make it to the tea."

"Sure."

We drive for a few minutes and it's drizzling a little. As the radio plays, Harry grabs my hand in his and places a kiss to it.

"That was sweet, what was that for?" I turn to him.