Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter twenty-four

"Maybe I just wanna be yours."

Zoe's POV

"Paris was wonderful, wasn't it?" Louis asks, pulling his bag up off the floor.

"Yeah," I comment, placing the last few things of mine in the suitcase. I zip it shut and sigh.

"I'm sorry about the other day," He comes over to me. "You know how the lads are."

"Yeah, I sure do." I reply, sounding a little meaner than I thought.

"They mean well and you know that." He states, placing his hoodie down on the bed.

"I do, sorry. I didn't mean it in a wrong way. I just get a little irritated with the things I have to deal with sometimes."

"Like what?" Louis asks me.

"Everything I guess." I tell him honestly, sighing.

"Look, I care about you and I want to be here for you. Isn't that enough?" He asks, voice calm which means he doesn't want an argument.

"I know you don't wanna argue and I appreciate that. You're right Lou, it should be enough."

"Look Zoe. I know it's a lot being with me, dealing with all the stuff like paparazzi and fans and such. But I would love for you to see the great and fun side of things."

"What do you mean?"

His arms wrap around me and he smiles wide, eyes crinkling in. "We're going on tour soon. Rehearsals and such start, I would love for you to come to a few shows and see us. I promise when you look around there, it's well worth it."

I look down and I smile, "That sounds amazing actually."

"Great!" Louis cheers, pulling me in. "I knew you'd give in."

I laugh, I run my hands along his face. "I apologize for my behavior the other day. I don't know, I am not one to have other people in my business, I'm not used to it."

"It's quite alright love, I understand. Plus, I knew you'd come around."

A knock on the door stops our movements, hearing chatter, we grab our bags and head out of the door and into the hall. Security goes down the elevator with our bags and we all gather the last few things and head out of the hall.

"Ready to head back to London?" Audrey asks, looking at me with a worried expression.

"Yeah." I say, then realizing I need to brighten up. "Happy to go back home."

In a line for the elevator, I see that Zayn and Maggie along with Liam and Sophia head down first with some of the bags.

"After you babe," Niall tells Reem, getting in.

Once Louis and I get in, I see Audrey wait in the hall. "You all catch up, Harry and I will do a last minute check of things. See you at the cars."

She smiles and waves us off, turning back around.

As the doors close, I look at Reem who is a rather large distance from me in the elevator. I decide to make the first words, to try and break the ice.

"Look Reem," I sigh, not being able to turn back now. "I apologize for my behavior the other day. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. I was just a little insecure and vulnerable."

Niall watches, looking a little frustrated. "Nice you said that Zoe."

"Yes, it is." Reem adds, a smile now on her face.