Chapter Seventeen

"I'm sitting here thinking, and I am overwhelmed with how much I love you."

Chapter Seventeen

I slowly open my eyes as the loud knocking doesn't stop. Harry's eyes are still shut, but he's smirking. I groan and snuggle up closer to him, I don't want to get up.

"Harry, it's 5:30 it's time for your workout and then it's sound check." A deep voice says through the door.

"Ugh." I groan again, fully opening my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." Harry whispers, moving my hair from out of my face.

"It's too early!" I whine, turning back over.

Harry gets up and talks to the man that was at the door. I sit up in the bed, feeling a little chilly. I look at my phone and read Zoe's text asking if I wanted breakfast and a coffee.

I laugh and reply yes as quickly as I can. I set my phone onto the comforter. Harry walks back to the bed bed and jumps onto it, causing me to squeal slightly.

"Good morning." I finally say with a smirk as I lean down to kiss him.

"That's better. I thought I was gonna have to talk to you about your attitude." Harry says laughing.

"You know I'm not a morning person." I reply, getting out of bed.

I walk to the doors and step onto the balcony, seeing the busy business men and women hurrying down the streets.

"Babe, I'm gonna freshen up. I'll be out in a few then it's all yours." Harry says holding two towels.

I turn and face him. "Okay." He places one of the towels on the bed and walks to the bathroom.

I close one of the balcony doors and sit on the mini couch, turning on the television. I decide on watching the news just as a woman and man talking about the economy crashing yet again.

I hear loud voices coming from out of the hall. Probably Zoe and the boys with their crew of bodyguards and managers.

“Hey, Zoe!” I hear Louis’ voice from far away.

“Lou, I just want to go and talk to Audrey.” I can tell she’s mad about something.

“Zo, please, just talk to me.”

I hear footsteps by the door and I walk towards the door to open it.

Harry walks out of the bathroom in his boxers. I jump up slightly at the sound of his voice.

“Everything okay?” He asks, running his hands up my arms.

I turn around and i settle into his arms. “I hope so.” I sigh and lean my head on his shoulder, I playfully bite his shoulder and his laugh fills my ears.

“Babe, you’re gonna have to stop that. One day I won’t be able to control myself and we both don’t want that to happen.”

“Maybe I do.” I raise an eyebrow and smirk evilly.

Harry’s eyes stay on me for a while and I blink and turn my head. “Are you okay?”

He looks down and chuckles. “Yeah, I was just thinking about something.”

Harry still laughs as he looks at his phone for a second. I bite my lip as I watch him move around the small room hurriedly.

"Audrey?" He calls to me, rummaging through his luggage.