ChapterTwenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

"I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you yet to be."

Song for the chapter: Back on the Wall // Greyson Chance

Zoe's POV

"Good morning."

I open my eyes after a kiss to my forehead, cheeks, eyelids, neck.

"Mm," I smile. "This is a nice wake up call." I kiss Louis' lips.

"It is innit?" He chuckles, smiling down at me.

"How are ya holding up?" He asks me, sitting at the edge of the bed.

My stomach churns a little, almost like bubbles are gonna fly out of it. I've been sick the last few days but I just pushed it aside and attended all the boys shows lately and sitting in the audience of their interviews, I can't miss out on that stuff.

"I'm okay." I truthfully say, I could be better.

"Mm," He frowns. "Well this morning is going to be a good one."

"Really?" I sit up in bed.

I see some flowers on the nightstand. "Are those for me?"

"They are."

"My favorites."

"Yeah, tulips."

"Louis." I sigh, my stomach starting to hurt again.

"Love, stay in bed."

"I'm sorry." I frown, sitting against my pillow.

"I have something else that will make your morning even better."

"What?" I gasp, sitting up straighter. "How is that?"

Up on the bed is a tray full of my favorite breakfast items along with a steaming cup of coffee.

"Lou!" I breathe, happiness on my face. "You did this for me?"

"I did. You've been such a trooper the last few weeks with me and the lads tour and all the promotional stuff we're doing, I'm just lucky you're so calm about it."

"I'm trying," I smile. "Trying to be a supportive girlfriend, I gotta lighten up a little."

"What's good is you're happier, that's all I've wanted." Louis pats me from over the covers and I hum in response.

"Are you okay though, you've had this stomach bug for a little bit."

"I think so," I breathe out.

"Mm, your tummy hurts huh?" He leans down and gives it a kiss. I smile and run my fingers through his hair.

"It's more than a bug I think, I might go to the doctor." I wonder if that's a good idea.

"I agree, I don't want you to be sick when I'm not here."

"I'll be alright Lou," I continue to eat. "I have the girls."

"I just worry a little is all." He replies.

I dig into the french toast first, taking huge bites. "Good?" He asks about the food.

"Very." I mumble with my mouth full. "Thanks babe."

The doorbell rings and Louis goes to get it. "Hey, long time no see." He laughs and I can already tell my best friend is here for me.

"Hey Lou, we're just stopping in. Zoe told me she wasn't feeling well."