Say what know??

As You, Meta Knight, Blade, and Sword arrive at the castle, You still feel extremely sore, you can tell that Blade and Sword are pretty tired. You enter the castle, following them into the castle, the four of you walk up to a throne, and you see none other than King DeDeDe.

King DeDeDe: Hey step off the carpet, you'll get the carpet dirty.

You knew he was talking to you and Meta Knight, because the two of you still have mud on you guys so you both listen even if you don't want to, you still need a place to stay.

Meta Knight: So umm, Y/N needs a place to stay

King DeDeDe: They're  now a knight

Meta knight moves closer to you

Meta Knight: You do know how to fight, ...right?

Y/N: Yes

Meta Knight: ok, *turns towards King DeDeDe and Escargoon* So will They have their own room?

Escargoon: Well we don't have anymore rooms so they be with you in your room, since you brought them here, and besides you both could use a bath.

Meta Knight: *sighs* ok fine

You can tell that he wasn't so thrilled to share room with you, and you don't blame him you wouldn't be so thrilled either if you had to share your room with someone you just meet 5 hours ago.

Meta Knight: Well at least will they have their own bed?

King DeDeDe: Well since you asked sooo nicely no.

Y/N and Meta Knight: *sighs* fine

As the 4 of you leave the throne room you head towards a long flight of stairs.

Later as you all reached the top of the flight of stairs Blade and Sword collapse onto the ground.

Meta Knight: 😐 really? Both of you get up

Sword: But were tiiiiiiirrrrreeeeeddddd

Meta Knight: Well guess what?

Blade and Sword: What?

Meta Knight: I don't feel like putting up with your bulls*&t right now

Both of them get up, Meta Knight opens the door which leads to a living area and a kitchen, it looked nice, but you have a feeling that someone cleans the rooms for them. Blade and Sword head to their room you follow Meta Knight, to his room. Now that the both of you are in his room, now that's left is to figure out who is gonna shower first.

Meta Knight: You go

Y/N: No you

Meta Knight: No you I insist

Y/N: You sure

Meta Knight: yes

Since you didn't feel like making him more agitated than he is already, you give in, and head to bathroom you had to guess where it was, luckily you guessed correctly on the first try. As you got into the shower you felt uncomfortable, you brush of the feeling because most likely thinking that your showering in someone else bathroom. You remember that you and Meta knight will be sleeping in the same bed, luckily the bed is king size, and the only time you remember sleeping someone else is with your mother, because you were scared when you were little. You step out of the shower you see that you been left  with some spare clothing, which you were grateful for since you don't carry spare clothes with you, you change into them and it is your favorite color(#fanficmagic). You step out the bathroom, you here noise coming from the kitchen/living room area, you head out the room, to see food, it was food from Tiff's and Tuff's mother Lady Like. You felt pure joy when you ate the food because you hadn't tasted food this good for a very very very long time. Everyone has ate except for Meta Knight, because he was taking a shower, you left food for him. You told Blade and Sword good night, and went back to the room. You sat on the bed and it was very soft to your surprise, the blankets were a dark purple and their were 4 white pillows, you got comfortable on the bed, and pulled out your book that carried with you every where. The journal your mother left behind.

Meta Knight gets out of the bathroom and sees you reading your book he gets on the opposite side of the bed.

Y/N: Your not gonna eat

Meta Knight: I just feel like sleeping right now

Y/N: ok

Meta Knight: make sure you sleep on your side.

Y/N: Ok, good night

Meta Knight: Good Night