Dismay

As you, Meta Knight, Tuff, Honey, Bandana Dee, Tiff, Iro, and Kirby make it out of the forest at last, Tiff, Tuff, Honey, Iro, and Kirby walk out of the forest. You, Meta Knight, and Bandana Dee walk out after them. You still feel like your are being watched. You look back and see a pair of glowing yellow eyes, similar to Meta Knight's eyes, but you know it's not Meta Knight. You run back into the forest. Meta Knight yells for you to come back. You continue to follow the mysterious figure. You hear movement from behind you, you freeze, all of the sudden you're lifted up of the ground. You see who lifted you off the ground, and see a figure that looks uncannily similar to Meta Knight just with a darker color scheme. You try to fight him back but just grabs on to you tighter then you are dropped out of the sky. You see Meta Knight fighting doppelganger in the sky, but you continue to fall, you black out.

???: Y/N

You open your eyes to see a worried Meta Knight

Y/N: Meta Knight...?

Meta Knight: are you ok?

Y/N: yea I think so

Meta Knight: Just make sure you don't run of like that again, ok.

Y/N: ...ok

Y/N: how are the others?

Meta Knight: their ok, just in trouble most likely, come on we should head back.

Y/N: Ok

You got up and you and Meta Knight head back to the headquarters and get some rest