Monitoring Day 1

It's still Meta Knight's POV

The searching was now done. Now it was on to the monitoring. The 3 were all standing in Mozes room.

Mozes began to put on his cape back on. To say the air was tense would be an understatement.

Why do I feel like this. The atmosphere feels so different lately but I can't do much about it. It might be that me and Y/n have to monitor him now..... for 3 days.

Meta Knight took a deep breath and looked over at you. He saw that you were you were either in deep thought or you were just zoning out. He snapped and you appeared a bit startled but you returned to your normal self.

Meta Knight turned towards Mozes. Who was adjusting his cape and looked like he was having a issue with it

Meta Knight: Need help.

Mozes: No  it's fine.

Meta Knight: Alright then.

After a while Mozes fixed the issue he was having with his cape. He passed Meta Knight to begin cleaning up the room he was staying in. Meta looked at you and motioned you to move towards the door.

Meta and you watched Mozes tidying up the room. He placed his books on a coffee table and made his bed.

~ 30 minutes later ~

Your POV

You felt a bit tired but it was fine you were just doing your job with Meta Knight.

Mozes finished tidying up the room. You were actually quite impressed with how much he tidied the room. The room looked incredibly clean.

Meta Knight: I'm supposed you haven't eaten yet?

Mozes turned to Meta Knight, they both had a cold icy stare both looking at each other. It made everything feel much more uncomfortable than it was probably supposed to be.

Mozes: not hungry.

Meta Knight: you sure.

Mozes: yes.

The entire situation made you feel uncomfortable and out of place. You weren't sure if you should step in but it would probably make the situation worse.

Mozes walked towards you and Meta Knight. Meta Knight stepped aside and you did the same. Mozes opened the door and began to walk down the hall.

You and Meta Knight looked at each other in a bit of confusion and surprise but it didn't last long before he went after Meta Knight and you followed in suit.

You and Meta Knight were now walking at a relative pace trying to follow him

Y/n: He walks fast.

Meta Knight: Yes he does... a little bit too fast for my liking

You nodded. The two of you were following him. Mozes took a sharp turn. You almost tripped over Meta's cape as he was also turning to keep up with him which caused Meta to trip as well.

Y/n: Heh sorry.

Meta Knight: It's fine as long as we keep an eye on him that's all that matters.

You look around as Meta Knight was getting up. You didn't see Mozes anywhere.

Y/n: He's gone.

Meta Knight: He what!?

Meta looked around, he didn't see him either.

Meta Knight: S**t!!

Meta began to start running down the hall and you ran after him. The 2 of you were running down the hall until you heard a scream.

Y/n: You heard that right?

The scream was heard again. Meta Knight nodded. The 2 of you were running towards the screaming. You were leading the way and Meta Knight followed you. The screaming got louder as you approached... Dedede's throne room.

The 2 of you barged in the throne room to see Dedede standing on his chair and Escargoon on Dedede with Mozes holding a bucket with glue in it. While Tuff, Iro, and Kirby were trying glue construction paper on them. They were all facing you and Meta Knight.

Dedede: Oh Meta Knight, Y/n... thank Nova that they 2 of you are here.

Escargoon: Hoooray we're saved.

Meta Knight: What even happened?

Tuff: I won a game of  uno and Dedede said if I won I would get 40 Dededen!

Iro and Kirby nodded in agreement.

Meta Knight: ...and you thought he was actually going to give it to you even though he has history of not doing things that he says.

Tuff: yes...

You saw Kirby about to eat the construction paper he was holding.

Y/n: Kirby. No. Do not eat the construction paper.

Kirby ate the construction paper anyway.

Y/n:... welp I tried.

Kirby had his adorable happy face which made it easy for you to forgive him.

Everyone paused and looked at Mozes confused as to why he was there.

Dedede: Wait why are you here?

Mozes: I was walking towards the Library until I was handed this bucket filled with glue.

Dedede: hm.

Mozes: So I'm just going to leave this here and go to the Library.

He put the bucket on the ground and began walking towards the library. You and Meta Knight began to walk after him. Leaving Dedede and Escargoon with Tuff, Iro, and Kirby.

You heard a scream from the throne room but Meta pretended like nothing happened so you and Meta were both walking after Mozes. The 2 of you were now walking behind Mozes, none of you said anything to the other which was probably for the best for everyone.

The 3 of you finally entered the Library.  He went to a empty part of the Library and You and Meta Knight followed him to where he was going to. It was an area  of the library that you haven't see before. You and Meta Knight stood by and gave him some space for him to do what he was going to do. He got one of his books on Solace Magic out from his cape.

Mozes took a deep breath and opened the book. He flipped to a page in the book. He was reading it for a bit and raised both hands in the air, he used both hands to create a star shape.

Only a spark but nothing more. He seemed discontent and tried again. He failed again and still only a spark. He continued trying for a couple minutes until he became frustrated and did it one more time but this time he didn't make a star shape but a x'd box shape instead, it caused a near by window to shatter.

You saw his eye twitch as if he was about to snap. You looked at Meta Knight but he seemed unsure about what to do.

Mozes was clearly filled with anger and frustration. He grabbed his book and quickly left the library. You looked at Meta Knight and he looked back at you. He went to go follow after Mozes and you followed after him. The 2 of you made sure to follow him and to make sure you guys weren't following to close to him.

You saw that it was sunset.

Mozes returned to his room and went to bed. So you and Meta returned back to the dormitory that you and Meta shared with Sword and Blade. So you and Meta can continue the next day of monitoring.