Midnight Castle stroll

Meta Knights POV

It was now 12:19 am. Meta Knight was still up. He knew that he should probably go to sleep. There was something bothering him however, it was as if something was wrong or was about to go wrong.

Maybe a stroll around the castle would help. It'll put my mind at ease.

Meta Knight put his mask on and he put the rest of his armor on and left the Knights Dormitory to just take a stroll around and through the castle.

After a bit of walking through the castle he was now getting close to walking by the library and he saw Mishka exiting the library doors.

Mishka: I didn't expect to see you up around this time Meta

Meta Knight: I could say the same about you, but what brings you up here this time of day.

Mishka: Just restless I suppose and I also wanted to read something. I'm also assuming you are restless yourself.

Meta Knight: That I am indeed, I just feel like something is off.

Mishka nodded. It was now silent between them both. It was an awkward silence but that is to be expected of 2 ex-lovers who had history.

The silence was broken between the 2 by a loud sudden crash that just as quickly became silent once again.

Meta Knight quickly ran towards the sound of the crash leaving Mishka at the library doors, in hopes it was just a simple mistake. As he was dashing towards the sound of the crash he realized he was going the way that he and Y/n and he went to get to Mozes' room. He stopped in his tracks he wondered if it was right of him to check on him. Mozes was his son after all but they had no sort of relationship whatsoever. Meta Knight just turned around and went back to the Knights Dormitory and go to bed.