❤Feelings❤

This will be in Meta Knight's POV also it in first person.

To early...........

He got out of bed and Y/N was still asleep, the two of you had today and tomorrow off.

Might aswell get ready to start the day... why does Y/N look so cute when they're sleeping, wait why do I no, of course not why would I have feelings for them... what time is it *looks at clock* AY DIOS MIO!!!! How is it 11:49? Did I really sleep that long or did I go to bed late that doesn't matter.

He puts his mask, on and heads out into the hall.

Know what... I guess I can... now I'm realizing that I haven't had a day off in so long... I guess I can head to the flight ports tomorrow so I can see how their doing, hopefully they didn't crash the Halberd again for the 9th time... I think... at this point I don't know anymore.

Bandana Dee: Oh hey Meta Knight! I see that woke up late today.

Meta Knight: yep... and have no idea on what to do. By the way how's everyone else doing.

Bandana Dee: Oh the allies are fine, Tiff, Tuff, Honey, and Iro are in trouble, though.

Meta Knight: That's not a surprise.

Bandana Dee: fair enough, how's Y/N doing, you know after running after you know who.

Meta Knight: Oh their fine...

Bandana Dee: ...you did tell them about the mirror thing right?

Meta Knight: .... uhhmmm... no

Bandana Dee: wait,  why not?

Meta Knight: I-I don't know...

Bandana Dee: Well I think you should tell them...

Meta Knight: *sigh* fine...

He went down stairs and Bandana Dee went back to his patrol. He went to where the allies rooms were, in the lobby area, he saw everyone getting along, sorta... Daroach walked towards Meta Knight.

Daroach: Hey Meta Knight, so how is your significant other😏

Meta Knight's face went red

Meta Knight: uhh.. thei-their not my significant other...

Daroach: You sure, about that..😏

Meta Knight: Yes I'm sure...

There is going to be another part for this I wanna get this out so.... yea