Dream presence (Trigger Warning)

(Trigger Warning mentions of loss of a loved one. If you have experienced this or are currently experiencing grief I advise against you reading this chapter and skipping it. I send my regards and condolences and I'm sorry for your loss but this chapter will be touching on this topic. So please read this chapter with caution. I will be making a summary of this chapter next just for those of you who aren't able to want to read this chapter. You also can read the summary first then return to this chapter if you wish.)

Y/n's POV

You were asleep in and in bed. You were sleeping comfortably. As you slept you began to dream.

It was... an odd dream, it felt oddly familiar like you had been there before but it didn't look or seen familiar.

In your dream you saw a person, the seem to be distressed and very upset at something or someone or about something. They had tears of anger streaming down their face. The person was unidentifiable however. They were tearing the room apart, books and and other items flying through the air. They were chucking things around the room.

You were there just watching them do this, you wanted to help this person whoever they were but you couldn't do anything about it, because your dreaming, well at least you think you are. After a while of the person throwing things, the dresser in the room fell down but the person caught the empty dresser and placed it down on the ground slowly.

The person just stared at the dresser for a bit and then they later sat down on the floor for a bit and just looked at a photo that was also unintelligible to you. After the person stared at the picture the seemed to have a expression of grief and despair on their face. They soon broke down sobbing. They seemed to have a lot of pent up anger and sadness bottled up and that they are finally letting out now.

???: I just want my brother back!

That was all you could make out from what they were saying through their sobs. You wanted to help this person so much but you couldn't. You couldn't bear to watch this poor person in this state anymore.

You woke up, It was now 12:58. You felt horrible for that person and you hope that person will hopefully be okay and get better. You got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a midnight snack.

As you were in the kitchen you saw Meta Knight returning to the Dormitory.

Meta Knight: Oh, Y/n what are you doing up?

Y/n: I just had a bad dream so I'm getting a snack. Why are you still up.

Meta Knight: Oh just restlessness.

Meta Knight came over to where you were.

Meta Knight: Do you want to talk about your dream?

You just shook your head, it hurt you to think about that dream you had. Meta Knight noticed this immediately and he gave you a hug wrapping your wing around you. The 2 of you stayed like that for a while until Meta Knight let go of you.

Meta Knight: Let's go to bed, shall we.

He took your hand and led you to your guys bedroom, and then you guys cuddled in bed and you both feel asleep with no odd dreams.