The search

(I probably should've mentioned this when I was going to introduce Mozes and his mom but I didn't for some reason but Mozes voice sounds similar to Lilac cookie (CRK) & Todoroki (Mha) his voice is like a mix of the 2.
His mom Mishka sounds like Blue Diamond (Steven Universe))

Meta Knights POV:

It was the day after the meeting it was 7:30 am

Why does something feel off.

He turned over to look at the time he shook his head. He got up and out of bed and put his mask on. He looked over at you.

Well at least one of us can sleep peacefully. They look so peaceful in their sleep.

He found your peacefulness quite adorable. He patted your head, and proceeded to get ready for the day. Knowing that the next 3 days will be long and a bit grueling in away.

I have no idea why I even agreed to Dedede's proposal but it is what it is. How on earth will I even face him, he doesn't even want me in his life. I can't blame him though who would want anything to do with a father who left him and his mother because he wasn't ready.

He sighed he went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. After a few minutes he saw you exit your guys bedroom.

Meta Knight: Morning Y/N your up early.

Y/N: Morning, we do have things to do today anyways. Besides I don't want to get dragged out of bed again!

Meta Knight let out a hum of content.

Meta Knight: Let's get going as soon as you grab something to eat.

He saw you nod and grab a granola bar. And the two of you walked to the other side of the castle.

~Timeskip~

The 2 of you made it to the room Mozes was staying in.

Why am I nervous. Meta relax this nothing your just doing your job.

His hand was shaky he was a bit afraid to knock

Why am I so nervous. Breathe Meta and then knock it's not that hard....
Right?

He took a deep breath and knocked.

The 2 of you heard Mozes trip over something and followed by a light thud. The door handle jiggled a bit and then the door opened.

Mozes looked a bit tired he probably was still sleeping before Meta knocked.

Meta Knight: Morning.

Mozes: Morning, I was told that you two were going to be here a bit later today.

Y/N: We had change of plans, kings orders.

Mozes: Alright then let's just get this mess over with. I do apologize for the mess though.

Mozes opened the door wide open so Meta and Y/N can enter. There were books on the floor.

Just like his mother.

He looked around the room was messy but it wasn't going to be an issue for the search.

Why do I feel nervous to speak to him.

Meta Knight: So would you like us to search your person or your room first.

Meta saw Mozes pause to think for a bit.

Mozes: depends which is more of a hassle for you to do first.

Y/N: We'll search the room first.

Meta and you began to search the room.

Meta and Y/n were looking around the room while Mozes stood by the doorway.

Meta was looking at the books on the floor.

Why so many sorcery books there was 5  of them. There tabbed and marked. 2 of the books are on Moon magic.. 2 other ones are on Solace Magic... the last one is Jambastion arts of magic. Why would he have a book on Jambastion magic?

Meta Knight grabbed the book on Jambastion Magic and looked at it a bit more. He turned around to face Mozes.

Meta Knight: May I ask why you have a book on Jambastion magic.

Mozes looked at Meta Knight and saw the book.

Mozes: Oh that? I occasionally study other kinds of magic primarily because I take interest in them and that sometimes it helps with combat or healing others.

Meta nodded and proceeded to look around the room. He saw you checking out the rest of the room.

It took around a little more than a hour to finish checking the bedroom and you guys didn't find anything suspicious other than the book on Jambastion Magic.

Y/n: So that's it of checking the room out.

Meta nodded

Meta Knight: We are going to have to confiscate the book though just to make sure nothing... suspicious happens.

Mozes nodded. Meta is glad Mozes was being compliant with him and Y/n but he doesn't show it.

Y/n: So we still need to do a person search right Meta?

Metal Knight: Ye.. yes.

He turned to Mozes. It was as if Mozes read his mind. He closed the door and locked it. He took off his visor and removed his cape. Revealing incredibly damaged wings.

Meta Knight was a bit shocked by seeing the condition of Mozes' wings. Mozes walked closer to Meta and Y/n so they can search him.

Meta Knight: So... what happened to your wings...

Mozes: Oh that. I was just messing with some Solaris Magic but then I ended up setting my wings on fire, and now they're unusable but it's fine.

Meta let out soft hum of discontent.

Why does his wings remind me of Dark's wings. It's unsettling but it's whatever.

You 2 finished searching Mozes and his cloak and neither were suspicious.