A chat with the Queen

From what you know about Mishka  it seemed a bit odd and sudden that she invited you to have tea with her. It didn't help knowing that she was his ex wife.
As you step out of the library and into the balcony you see Mishka out on the balcony at a table prepared for tea

Mishka: Oh Y/n please have a seat

You took your seat. Table had tea and desserts out on the the table. The two of you were sitting there awkwardly unsure what to talk about but not long until the silence was broken.

Mishka: So I assume that you and Meta are together
Y/n: Oh uh yeah
Mishka: hmm I thought so
Y/n: huh
Mishka: Oh it's because well... Meta kind of made it obvious
Y/n: oh

So much for you guys keeping your relationship under wraps

Mishka: I won't tell anyone

At least you know she won't say anything. But you have a feeling that something may have happened between them.

Y/n: So by any chance did something happen between you guys. You don't have to answer if you don't want to

I mean The only way of knowing is by asking. She looked stunned.

Mishka: I mean heh... our relationship was more of an affair than an engagement. When my son was born, Meta had just found out about him. Meta wasn't ready for having a kid so he left and didn't return.

That wasn't really something Meta would do. Although people do change and have done things they don't want others knowing about. Supposed that was the case. Although your curiosity is killing you to as to why Mishka is telling you this.

Mishka: I feel like you're wondering why I'm telling you this
Y/n: yeah especially something that seems personal.
Mishka: I guess I feel like that's something you should know. Besides I personally am over it already. But my son resents him for it. Meta never really there for Mozes. Although I do apologize for his behavior.
Y/n: Oh it's not your fault

It went quite once again. You broke the silence, and you too had a nice conversation with mentioning Meta. Mishka was very fun to talk to and quite funny. However your conversation was interrupted by a loud crash.

???: OH NO ITS GONE

The voice sounded like Bandana. You saw Mishka looking at you and the both of you set out to find him. You grabbed your (Weapon of choice) and prepared to fight if necessary.

Bandana: IS IT REALLY GONE NONONONO IT HAS TO HERE SOMEWHERE

You followed the sound of Bandanas voice with Mishka following close behind you. You find Bandana looking around frantically.

Bandana: OH NO im so done for
Y/n: why
Bandana: The piece of the mirror it's gone
Y/n: What mirror

Bandana takes a deep breath

Bandana: The piece of  the dimensional mirror
Mishka: Oh no