Unwanted Memories

As Kirby went inside you Meta Knight, Tiff, Tuff head back to castle where you said good bye to them too.

You and Meta Knight head back to the Knight head quarters.

You went straight to bed that you and Meta Knight shared, you will admit that his wings take up a "fair" amount of space on the bed but that didn't bother you very much. Then You fell asleep

You appear younger and you are with your Mother out on a walk, but then a tree like figure starts running towards you and your mother but then it hit you, the Tikimori a species that hunted down your kind for Eons "Run baby" your mother told you "but what about you mommy?" You asked, even though you knew that the Tikimori species hated your kind and mixed breeds (as in If your like a mix of Magolors species and mix puffball for example) You bolted away from the scene as possible even though you know you aren't supposed to look back you couldn't help it. You see you mother trying to hold the monster off and you continue to run away and hide in a quaint forest which the Tikimori are unable to live in do to the amount of water, when it becomes day you go a find your mother but only to find her dead body and a pool of her blood.

You wake up in tears, knowing it wasn't a dream but only a painful memory, you see that Meta Knight is awake, even though it being 2 in the morning.

Meta Knight: Uh.. Y/N

Y/N: yea *sniffle*

Meta Knight: Are you ok?

Y/N: yea I'm fine

You knew that was a lie you weren't ok, and Meta Knight saw through the lie knowing you weren't ok

Meta Knight walks over to you, his eyes the Indigo color.

Meta Knight: Bad Dream

Y/N: It wasn't really a dream more like a flashback

Meta Knight wipes the tears away from your face 

Meta Knight: It's ok you don't have to tell me but I will always be here to protect you