[̲̅t][̲̅w][̲̅e][̲̅l][̲̅v][̲̅e] - little mouth

credits to kymanidior for helping me write this chapter! read her book "numb" before she takes it down, and "wrac"! you won't regret it! add her books to your libraries!

jahseh takes my hand in his, tightly gripping it as we step into traffic and cross the street to the other side of the road. it's rush hour right now, so things are really busy.

since last night, after jahseh got out from his shower, we really just cuddled and watched tv, we didn't do too much deep talking. we just enjoyed each other's presence, and i don't think that i would have enjoyed doing anything else.

"this silence is bothering me. talk." jahseh says, breaking the silence between us. i glance at him as we walk down the sidewalk hand in hand, raising in eyebrow at his choice of words. "it's actually pretty loud, in case you didn't notice." i point out, referring to all of the noise around us; we're literally walking down a strip, and there's people talking, cars zooming by, and a myriad of other things going on.

jahseh rolls his eyes, but with a small smile on his face. "let's play never have i ever, yeah?" i smile, "first it was twenty one questions, now never have i ever?" i ask in a teasing tone. "i'd never miss the opportunity to learn more about you, sweetheart." he winks, and i look away in order to hide my blush. 

"alright jah. you go first."

we walk past a bakery, and the smell of sweets and pastries fill my senses. i've always had a sweet tooth, but desserts are a hit or miss for me, as a vegan. it puts huge restrictions on what i can consume, sadly. but it's worth it, because i don't wanna take part in eating animals and shit. i might ask jahseh about going there when we come back from this gift shop, because i've been craving something sweet so bad. also, it'll keep out out of the hotel a little bit longer. i enjoy the hotel and how comfortable it is, but jahseh and i alone in one room for long periods at a time... that causes too much sexual tension. and it's honestly unbearable.

"hm, let's see." jahseh says, breaking me out of my train of thought. "never have i ever skipped school before?"

i glance at him with a raised eyebrow, gesturing to our surroundings. "what do you think i'm doing now?" i ask sarcastically, with a smile. he realizes what i'm saying and let's out a "tahaha" laugh, waving me off. "shit sorry, i forgot. but i mean, before you ran away."

"never. i didn't really have any room to skip school since my parents were so far up my ass." i roll my eyes. "so studious, i see?" jahseh teases, and i playfully push him. our hands remain intertwined though, and honestly? every time our hands our intertwined i feel so full and complete.

since it's my turn, i contemplate a question that i should ask him. it'll be kind of hard to come up with a valid question to ask him, because he's probably done everything in the book and then some. i've done a lot of shit, but it seems that jahseh's had a far more eventful life than myself. i can see it in the darkness of his eyes, feel it in the roughness of his hands, and hear it in the wild intensity if the stories he tells me. he's been through a lot.

"never have i ever been in a relationship?" i ask.

"not a real one." jahseh responds instantly, as the two of us dodge and maneuver around people that are walking along the sidewalk with us. i accidentally step in the street and jahseh quickly pulls me back onto the sidewalk, sighing softly. "you know, two people loving each other and being there for each other... i've never been able to experience something like that. plus, it's honestly kind of hard to attain something like that at our age, as we usually just indulge in short term relationships or friends with benefits situations. long term relationships are a rarity for kids our age, for sure."