[̲̅e][̲̅i][̲̅g][̲̅h][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅e][̲̅n] - it's texas, we eat animals here

monday, august 22nd, 2016

"shit." i'm woken all of a sudden and my eyes fly open. things are calm and quiet, sunlight wafting through the blinds. jahseh's still under my shirt, his face on my bare tits, fast asleep.

i grab my phone off the nightstand.

10:13 am

memories of last night flood in my mind; jahseh and i jumping off the train, us meeting ski, taking jahseh to the hospital to get him some stitches, and him and ski going to smoke.

it was a crazy night.

jahseh and i haven't talked about what we're going to do, in regards to getting back on some sort of train, because we aren't even supposed to be in this part of texas right now. we just came from new mexico, two days ago; we sped right through the state without making any stops. i'll talk to jahseh about our next move once he wakes up.

maybe i should wake him up myself, just to fuck with him.

"seh." i shake him. "seh, wake up."

he clears his throat, showing sign of him waking up. "what?" he rasps, still under my shirt. "wake up." i repeat, giggling.

"fuck man, i was sleeping." he says angrily. "i know, but i wanted to wake you up."

"shut up before i bite your tit." he mumbles, but he does it anyway before i can even respond. it doesn't hurt but a little bit, and i let out a quiet "ow!"

"i told you." he says, coming out from under my shirt and sitting up completely, stretching.

"you have really soft tits, best sleep i had in a long time." he says, getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. i roll my eyes at his remark, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and sitting up in the bed.

"jah!" i call out.

"yeah?"

"hurry up so i can take a shower."

silence.

toilet flushing.

water running.

scrubbing, presumably a toothbrush.

spitting.

water.

more scrubbing.

more spitting.

more water.

the faucet's turned off.

he clears his throat.

the door flies open and he stands in the doorway, leaning against it.

"go ahead, no one's stopping you." he rasps. i get up from the bed and dig around in my backpack, gathering some clothes and a towel, and walking towards the bathroom, but jahseh blocks my way. he pulls me into a tight hug, rubbing my back.