[̲̅f][̲̅i][̲̅f][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅e][̲̅n] - you have no business being this wise

saturday, august 20th, 2016

three days later

tw: mentions of rape

i help billie onto the train before getting on myself, and i immediately toss my backpack onto the floor of the car, flopping myself down into a comfortable laying position

i help billie onto the train before getting on myself, and i immediately toss my backpack onto the floor of the car, flopping myself down into a comfortable laying position. "damn, were you that tired?" she asks with a laugh, carefully setting down her backpack. a couple days ago i went and bought her a big backpack, so that she wouldn't have to be carting that duffel bag around.

"hell yeah, it's still early in the morning." i answer her, putting my arm over my eyes in an attempt to fall back asleep.

it's been a week since we arrived in arizona, which means that it was time for us to leave, and get on the next train to texas. we'll only stay in texas for a day or two, then we'll be on the move again. ever since i confessed my love for billie, and she did the same, things around us have been a tiny bit easier. yeah, we have our tense moments, but it's not as uncomfortable as it would be sometimes. now that our feelings are out in the open, and both of us are aware, it just makes things easier.

the sexual tension has gotten worse though.

i want nothing more than to rip billie apart, that's just how i am. but her past forces me into a difficult position, one where i'm to be gentle and slow, to savor and to enjoy, any and everything that she is.

it's out of my comfort zone, yes, but i'm always up for a challenge.

i've never really taken the time to get to know a person like this, usually i just get what i want and move on with my life, but with billie, i'm grateful for the challenge that she has presented me, because now i'm actually getting to know her, and everything about her.

like how her favorite color is green, and how she likes to dress as wild as possible to catch people's attention.

or how her eyes change colors, from a soft baby blue, to a sharp light grey, to a muddy green.

or how she has a book of songs and poems, that of which no one's ever seen but her.

or how she has very faint freckles that dance around her little nose.

or how bean burritos are her favorite food. well, that was obvious, really, anyone with a brain would be able to notice that about her.

she's beautiful, intelligent, and sees the world from an entirely different perspective. she's constantly pointing out what a sound smells like, or what shape a color has. she's quite fascinating, really, and she keeps me on my toes. she herself is a challenge, she's not easy like a lot of girls. she intrigues me, and that's what i like about her.

like billie mentioned earlier, it's early in the morning, like seven am. we got up so we could catch the train, so i'm still hella tired. and i wouldn't mind cuddling with billie while i try to go to sleep.