[̲̅s][̲̅i][̲̅x][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅e][̲̅n] - my opinion on pools

tw: sexual assault

jahseh carries me out of the pool bridal style, my wet arms around his neck, his wet arms around my soaking wet bathingsuit, the bathingsuit that encapsulates my shivering cold body in the late night wind

"it's late, we should be getting back anyway." i whisper, and he sets me down, wrapping my towel around me. "let's go rinse ourselves off and change back into our clothes, we'll get going." he agrees.

after the both of us are done, we walk hand and hand back to the tracks, and into the train, where we set down our wet bathing items.

"that was fun, wasn't it?" jahseh rasps in a tired voice, referring to our little swim. i shrug and try to hide a smile, not trying to let him catch on to the idea that i actually did in fact have fun. "yeah, i guess it was." i shrug, dragging my pointer finger across the floor of the car to avoid his eyes.

"i know it was scary for you at first, but you were enjoying yourself, i could tell." the smile he gives me, coupled with that raspy voice of his, sends intense chills throughout my body, and i shake myself a little bit to get rid of them.

"i take back my opinion on pools. but any other body of water can suck a dick."

"i'll take that." he laughs, dapping me up. "you should massage my scalp." i say randomly, and he tilts his head, a mischievous smile appearing. "what makes you think i'm gonna do that?"

"because i asked."

he pauses.

"you right." he laughs, and i sit in between his legs, waiting for him to get to work. soon his fingers are entangled in my hair, and rubbing my scalp slowly.

"your hair's still kinda damp." he rasps. i shake my head lightly, "it'll dry up soon."

after a bit of comfortable silence, i'm able to pick up the sound of jahseh's lips parting, as if he's about to speak.

"so, do you think that maybe one day i could coerce you into letting me take you to a beach?"

i laugh lowly at his question, rolling my eyes playfully, carefully picking out my words.

"i'll let you coerce me, yes, but that doesn't mean that i'll go through with it."

he groans, and i can practically feel the eyeroll. "just let me do romantic shit with you, fuck."

"you're doing romantic shit with me right now, you're massaging my scalp." i point out. jahseh sighs softly, "you're right."

"baby steps, baby." i say, and he kisses my cheek, "you're right."

"i always am."

it's not long before jahseh's lips are on me again, but this time they're on my neck, the right side of my neck, the soft texture of his lips raising goosebumps on my skin. his hands are removed from my hair entirely, and his arms are suddenly secured around my waist, gentle kisses on me neck sending a shiver through me.