CHAPTER 21

A/N

Thank you so much for 300 views, please don't forget to vote and comment. Hope you like my novel as it's my first work, your feedback is needed. 

ADAM

Ivy was acting really weird, she kept glancing on me but said nothing. I got fed up and asked her what she wanted to say. "Nothing" she replied, it took me a while to make her speak. "Andrew sent me a package" was all she had to say to make me angry. 

Whenever I hear that name my blood starts to boil up. I tried to calm myself down but it was not easy, I had no idea why that bastard sent her a package. "What's inside it?" I asked her with a serious expression. "I never opened it" she replied. It was obvious that she was scared. 

We reached her house after few minutes and when we did I rushed to her room. I looked at her expression, she looked relived. I guess she was happy her brother was not at home. We entered her room and she walked towards her closet. I stood there impatiently until she brought out the package. 

She kept it in front of her bed, I looked at the package and got angrier by every second. I was not the only one feeling this, when I looked at Ivy she had anger in her eyes but not only that she was also shivering. Never in my life have I seen her so scared, I hated that  person but she hated him more. 

She finally started to open up the package but I guess we can call it bad timing, her brother got back from wherever he was. Ivy stashed away the package and ran out of the door, I was still inside. I could hear her brother questioning her about the car parked outside. 

"It's mine" I said stepping out of her room. There he stood leaning at the end of the staircase, I was not a big fan of his but he was her brother. There was this tense aura between us, I think Ivy felt it cause she said we have to study grabbed my hand and pulled me in her room. 

I was very eager to open up the package but we could no risk it, if Vernon came in it would be a really big problem. We decided to open it later, we did our assignments instead. It was almost dinner time when we were done. 

I have no idea why our teachers gave us this much work on our first day back. I stayed at Ivy's for dinner I called my mother to tell her that  I will not be having dinner at home, she never have any problem for me hanging at her place, Mrs. Dickens can be a bit stubborn at times. 

We finally got the time to  open up the package, Ivy's brother went out to run some errand I guess, her dad was busy with his office work and her mother was in the kitchen. We took the opportunity to go and open it. 

Ivy took the package out and started unwrapping it, she was still scared but I tried my best to make her feel better, to let her know that I am here with her. It had a lot of tapping and layers, it took her a while to get done with the last layer. 

She stopped before opening the box, we both stared down at the white box beneath all those layers. Her hands were shivering as she opened the box. "It's ok" I assured her even though I really did not mean it. Andrew can be a bit creep at times but I guess that assured her as she opened up the lid. 

It took me a bit time to process what was inside the box, I was furious. The box had Ivy's pictures but they were not old they were recent. Where the hell did he get those??

IVY 

The box was filled with my pictures, as soon as I saw those I was terrified. Had he been spying on me or what?? I was more scared than angry, why the hell was he doing this to me?? 

I looked at Adam with tears in my eyes I was trying my best to hold them back but I was not able to, he smiled softly and held me in his arms. I was able to feel safe in those arms but it did not help much. 

Adam went out to the balcony to make some calls, he was talking to Noah I guess. After he was done with the first call my phone rang. I was scared at first thinking who was calling me but thankfully it was Amy, I guess she got the news.

"Hey.." she said in a low voice. "Hi" I replied back lowly. "You ok??" she asked "yeah, i guess so but I am kind of scared". I told Amy the whole story with every single detail after that Noah took the phone and reassured me everything was alright. 

"I miss you" I said "I miss you too" replied Noah and we ended the call. Adam was back by my side, I put my head on his chest and went to sleep. I woke the next morning to find Adam gone. 

I looked at the watch it was almost time for school but I was scared to take a bath, what if there was a camera somewhere inside? just then I noticed a note on my bedside table, it was from Adam. 

Hey there, hope you had a nice sleep. I told your mom you were tired and went to sleep with having dinner, I checked your bathroom and other room is all clear

Love you.

                                                                                                    -ADAM 

I smiled while looking at the post it. I stashed it away in my drawer and went to take a bath, after I got ready and went out  I found Adam right outside my door. I kissed him on the cheek, he opened the car door for me and I went in the car. 

Even though Adam kept on smiling but I knew that he was really worried he kept on looking around, to check if something is out of place. I was scared too but I tried to keep it together. But little did I know that the day was going to get worse. 

MARIA_WILLIAMS 

pretty waist

LIKES: 22K COMMENTS: 16K

Ivy: Now I need some tips here

Adam: oh.......

Amy: pretty waist, thats for sure

Noah: Noice......

Chuck: Damn girl 

Bass: oh la la