CHAPTER 34

ADAM

She caught me off gaurd, but it took me only a few seconds to kiss her back. Her kiss was aggresive but passionate as if she is calming me as hers and only hers. I slowly took the leads, now she was beneath me, every passing second the tension between us was rising. My hand found its way beneath her shir, her smooth skin came in contact with my cold hands and she shivered.

It was becoming impossible for me to control myself infront of her, she was so attractive and intimidating but somehow I pulled back, I knew she could feel the tension too but I knew was not ready no matter how much time it takes, I just want her nothing else.

Her eyes were shining with lustre and satisfaction. She looked a bit messed up but still pretty. Later she cuddled up by my side and slept, I already told my mum that I was staying at Vincent's. I knew she needed me, that son of a bitch had messed her up, no matter how tough she is, I know she had a soft spot for him.

It was around 3 a.m when I woke up, Ivy was not beside me, I got up in a panick and started looking around, then I suddenly looked out in her balcony. There she was in a shrug leaning against the railing. I got off the bed and hugged her from behind.

IVY

I had a dream, Andrew had caught me and confined me in a dungeon. It was just horrible, I woke up startled. I decided to go out in the balcony to get some fresh air, it was around 2 in the morning, I took out a shrug from my wardrobe and leaned on the railing. I stood there thinking about how weird the past few months have been, how messed up they were.

As I was in deep thoughts someone hugged me from behind, I was scared for a minute but then I heard his voice "Its me..". That was all, I melted in his arms. He lifted me up and took me to the bed, he tucked me in and then slept beside me. I cuddled up against his chest, no matter where I go in this world this feeling will always be the best. In no time I was in deep sleep, no more nightmares nothing just he and me.

The next day I woke up with a knock on my door, it was mum. "Honey open up the door". I jumped down the bed and woke Adam up, he looked so cute and confused but we had no time I shoved him in my closet and opened the door.

"what took you so long" she asked. She started looking around the room, she was almost at my closet, I blabbered whatever came into my mind "I was naked mum, I was wearing clothes". I could see him smiling inside the closet. My looked at me with this weird expression. "What its comfortable" I replied. "Whatever, get ready, we are going shopping and then to dinner at Adam's his mum invited us over" she said before leaving.

I locked the door as soon as she left. Someone pushed me on the bed, "Naked huh" he said. I just blushed, his voice early in the morning god!!!

"Shut up, you know the rules, no talking in the morning" I said still blushing. "Huh", he started tickling me. "Stop it" I shouted. After playing around with Adam I took a shower dressed up and went for breakfast.

"You are acting weird today" my mom told me. I just ignored the comment. "She is weird" said my brother coming from behind, I rolled my eyes at him. Dad also joined us, it was the weekend so he was home. "By the way listen everyone" said my mom "wearing something causal for the dinner", we all nodded in agreement.

My mom shopped a lot, like a lot. My dads and brother's hands were filled with bags, I just bought a dress from Zara and a pair of jeans from H&M. After we got home I rushed to my room to get ready, Mia had messaged me saying that she is home too. We were gonna leave in an hour so I had to hurry.

I rushed to my closet and picked an outfit, I did the minimal amount of makeup and then just did my hair. "We are leaving hun, come on now" my mom shouted". "Coming" I replied.

I wore a pair of shoes and rushed downstairs. We got in the car and left, his house was just around the street. I was so happy to see his mom, and she was too. As soon as I got there, I hugged her tightly, my family greeted theirs and we went in. Tyson, their dog jumped on me, i got on my knees and petted him. "He loved you" came a voice, Mia. I got up and gave her a big hug, "I want a hug" came another voice, it was James, I walked towards him and hugged him. "someone is gona be jealous" Mia whispered to me.

"Where is Adam" my dad asked. "Here" came a voice, there came my boy. He was wearing a shirt I gifted him, I smiled. "He was cooking" his mum said. He blushed. "Why don't you guys go upstairs, I'll call you when its dinner time" said Mrs. Jones.

I went upstairs and in Adam's room and was about to kiss him when realisation struck me, my brother was here!! Urghh, I hate it now. Guess Mia read my expression, she signalled James and he took my brother in thr other room for gaming. I love them both as soon as my brother left I hoped on him and kissed him. "Someone is desperate" Mia jokes "I'll leave you two".

Now it was just the two of us, I sat on his bed and kissed him again, slowly but passionately. " I hate pretending" I told him "Me too bun" he said. But we both knew we could not tell our parents about us, not yet.

We sat there talking about tomorrow's school. none of us brought the Andrew topic, cuz none of us wanted to ruin the mood.

MIA_JONES

I love them

Likes: 30K Comments: 22k

Ivy: ummm.... feeling a little exposed her

Adam: space sister

Noah: what are you two doing

Amy: Aeeee, bed birds

James: help me, they are cute

Vincent: aee cute

Maria: I miss you guys, paris is lonely

Emily: whatever, soon bitches