CHAPTER 6

IVY

When I saw that smile I felt somehow confident, more than I was before. I smiled back at him walked towards them. 

Many students looked at me wide eyed,  guess it was because of my change of style but I could tell by looking at their faces that they liked this new me, and so did I. This me was more confident and bold from before. 

As I got near the three cats Susan was the first one to see me and as she did she whispered something in Angelia's ear. As I reached  near them Angelia turned. 

"Hey Ivy its good to see you back" she said, but from her voice it was obvious that she wasn't happy. 

I just smiled back in reply." But why the hell are you wearing that outfit, we cannot wear such outfits remember" she asked.

I just chuckled, this girl still thinks that I am in her so called group, and that she has control over me. 

"Angelia I like this outfit and that's why I am wearing it" I replied. 'Yeah, but no one in our group wears that kind of outfit" she said with stressing on the words 'that kind of outfit'.

She really thought I was still dying to be in her group. I knew what I was going to do next but I was not sure about it, but I did it anyway.

"Well then I guess that group lost a member" I said and then walked away. Her expression was more  that of a shocked person, guess she never expected me to leave that shitty group. 

The whole day went by quite normally, just got a few stares mostly because of my outfit. The preparations went quite well, Angelia tried to makes some comments in between, everyone just ignored her. 

Then before the school was over an announcement about the list of Prom king and queen nominees were announced. 

"The nominees for the prom king are: Adam,Alvin,Jack and Jacob. And the queen are: Ivy, Angelia, Sia and Emma".

I was shocked when I heard my name because I thought no one would vote for me after that incident but I guess I was wrong. 

Adam and me both went to have a coffee after school and then he dropped me at my home.

When I reached home I took a bath and then did a manicure and pedicure. My mom told me that she has called a nail artist tomorrow, I was really happy when I heard it  because I love having taken care of my nails. 

After pampering myself I jumped on my bed and opened my social media. Amy posted something and as soon as I saw that post I called her. 

AMY_DICKENS 

I am yours Noah Evans 

    LIKES: 11.5K COMMENTS: 6.6k

Noah: you are mine

Ivy: Wait what? you did not even tell me