Contest 3 Entry 1

Shivaay's Surprise

An OS

All the Tia fiasco was over. Shivaay wanted to have some time with himself to figure out his feelings. He wanted to understand what his feelings for his ex- wedding planner is. He was grateful to her that she told him about the fraud Tia was doing to them, Oberois. Anika saved his family's reputation and what else would he want.

He always knew she was special for him. He always wanted to be with her but always these Bloodline, Lineage and surname stopped him. But when he himself has found that not everyone with a rich surname is good, he is not going to resist himself and decided to surprise her.

Anika was peacefully sleeping when her alarm rang, she woke up. She knew have to go to find a new job. She knew what her feelings for "Billu ji" were but she knew he has a great ego and massive belief in Bloodline, Blueblood and family name.

As she stood and took her phone, she saw there was a message popping up. As she saw it, her hands shivered in terror, she was scared. The Anika who fought the evil single-handedly was afraid.

"I have kidnapped your Shivaay Sir. If you want to find him, come wearing the things that would be send to you in a moment." The message read.

Then there rang a bell. As she went open the door she saw a delivery man standing there. She understood that he is the one to bring the dress.

At that moment, she only cared about Shivaay. She wanted to save him by hook or by crook.

So, she snatched the clothes from the delivery boy and closed the door on his face.

She quickly went to the washroom to bathe and came out wearing the dress. She was shocked to see the dress, it was like it was for some princess.

 She was shocked to see the dress, it was like it was for some princess

As she exited the house, she saw a big car standing there. She decided to ask him whom they were waiting for. As she voiced out her concern, " You are the one who is going to see that Shivaay?" Said one of the person sitting inside. As she heard his question, she thought his voice was similar to someone, but later shrugged it off.

"Yes." She replied, straight.

They started their journey to Shivaay.

As they reached the place, kidnappers took her out of the car.

Both of them left Anika there alone. She was confused first with the dress, then the kidnappers leaving her alone but now she was more concerned about Shivaay, those particular moments.

As she entered the area it was all decorated with roses. Then she suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. First she was surprised but later realised whose arms they were.

As she realised its Shivaay's arms, she turned around with a jerk

Firstly she was shocked to see him. Then, he was almost hugging her intimately from behind. And above all this, he was looking so handsome that she can't resist herself, it took her whole being's will power to not respond to him.

"You came here searching for me?" Asked Shivaay, huskiness dripping from his tone. "O bete ki, I came here to see if you were kidnapped and here you are enjoying your time. And why did you call me here and this decorations?" Asked Anika, annoyance was the only thing he can recognize in her voice other than her concern.

"Anika, finally you understood that I called you here but still you'll remain Anika who doesn't understand anything. Look there." Said Shivaay.

She turned around and saw rains of flowers. As soon asshe turned aound to say something to Shivaay, she was shocked to see The Mighty Shivaay Singh Oberoi on his knees in front of a middle class girl with no surname, blueblood and family.

"Anika, I know you are thinking that me Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who does not bend in front of anyone is bent in front of you but the truth is." He said, surprising Anika. "I love you, if you want you can even slap me but just tell me why would that slap be for. For saying I love you when you don't or being so late and scaring you in morning." He completed with his eyes close fearing her slap.

But to his surprise nothing came instead he felt something soft on his cheek and he realised she just kissed him on his cheek. His eyes opened with a jerk, they almost popped out of sockets.

"I love you too." Replied Anika, in same husky voice that he used minutes ago

" Anika you know that Icould have told you 'I love you' on some other day also but I chose today. You know why?" Asked Shivaay.

"Why?" Anika questioned him. " Check the date, sweetheart." Replied Shivaay, making her flushed with the endearment he used.

She took out her phone and saw it was 14th February. "Oh bete ki, I just forgot about it. Its Valentine's Day, today." She said, surprised at the revelation.

"Tum jitni baar bhi bhulogi na main tumhe utni baar yaad dilaunga." He said, truthfully.

Anika just hugged him tight.