Contest 4 Entry 2

-Omkara's POV-

-Omkara's POV-

"Jab milna tha toh kyun bichre hum(Why did we separate when we were destined to meet)?" I ask myself while making a sculpture without any idea of what to make.

I wish I could hate her when the innocence of her eyes betrayed me.

A year feels like an eternity to me. She walked out on me like I was nothing to her, I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't hurt when it did.

She knows that I hate lies and still she lied to me the whole time, made me feel much more alive than I was before and now I'm again a lifeless soul.

"Why Ishana, why? Was I too blind to see the deception of yours?"

As I finish the sculpture, I see that I had yet again made her face like the past year...I tear up before throwing it to the floor.

Remembering how my brothers tried to make me tell them about her but she was my secret. The secret I kept in my heart and because of that I shut them out.

The fault doesn't lie completely with her but I was at fault too for letting her in.

"To hate her I need to hate myself." I say when I hear her...

"Meri wajah se khud ko nafrat mat karna(Don't hate yourself because of me)." Here she is standing in front of me. I look at her and see that her eyes have lost their shine.

"What are you doing here?" I yell at her.

"To give you the clarity you need to become the righteous man you once were." She answers back while looking straight into my eyes. I want to believe but I cannot.

"You are lying," I say.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not."

I shake my head and say with anger evident on my face, "leave before I do something that I may regret!"

"No, I'm not going to leave you not like I did a year ago..."

"You con artists know how to fool anyone and make them feel good about themselves when they are a mess." I shout, not looking at her as I do not want to lose myself in her eyes.

"We don't make our victims feel good," she tells me, "we show them how big fools we humans actually are."

"So you are calling me a fool!" I exclaim as I walk towards her and pin her to the wall.

"No," she shakes her head, not looking at me but the floor, "I was the fool believing that love can heal any wound when I never was deserving of it."

"Why would you think that Ishana?"

"It's the truth," she says this time looking into my face, "people like me do not deserve love or rather a person like you." As she says that I can feel her breath on my neck.