entry 4

His Guzarish

Unique from others,

Different as if from an alternate universe,

You weren't just another,

You were the reverse.

"Crazy" would be a small word,

Cause' there aren't enough to describe you;

Always free as a bird,

You are just too good to be true.

Fell for your soul,

You became my wish;

No loopholes,

But, you are my only GUZARISH!

His eyes twinkled, and his face formed a charming smile as he read the poem, written just for his love. Love, probably the most beautiful feeling in the universe. He just couldn't believe that he was away from this feeling almost all his life. But, Alas! He finally discovered love, as he found HER!

Closing his eyes, he travelled back in his graceful memories.

(Song Guzarish, from Gajini) Tune starts to play....

Shivaay Singh Oberoi! The prince of his little, yet lively kingdom. Being young, he had no duties as of now. He just went to college like any other teenager of his age. Of course, he was the most popular person in his college. And why wouldn't he? After all, he excelled every single thing, from studies to sports. And on top of that, he was the most handsome guy in his college... Blue eyes, sharp jawline, muscle toned body... he had all the attractive features. Girls swooned over him!

So, when the time of Shivaay's marriage came, hundreds of girls quickly got in the line in order to get chosen. CHOSEN? Yes... chosen... It is a ritual, that the Oberoi family has been following since years... The prince can choose whoever he wants to marry. But, only with the consent of the girl, of course. Therefore, all the girls who have a desire to marry the prince, live in the mansion for a week, so that the prince can spend quality of time with them in order to know them well. And when the marriage day comes, the prince has to choose one of the girls to marry.

Shivaay had no problem with this. But his brothers, Om and Rudra, did.

"Bhayia, are you really going to marry one of these girls?" Rudra asked his brother. He couldn't figure out why his brother would want to marry girls like, Tia or Ragini, who were so annoying!

"What's the problem with them?" Shivaay would answer. "They are just perfect! They are pretty, neat, formal, and well behaved... I don't have any problem in getting married to one of these girls."

"Shivaay, you aren't getting this!" Om, being the sensible one, would try to explain him. "Marriage isn't a joke! It means that you are going to live your whole life with them! You should search for your love... someone to whom you are ready to give your whole life to... and that's going to happen unless you go out and find her!"

But, Shivaay would never understand him and just ignore it. Until, one day, he met HER.

"Tu Meri AdhooriPyaasPyaas,Tu Aa Gayi Mann KoRaasRaas,Ab To..."

It was just day after his marriage announcement, he noticed HER in his college. Walking to his class, he noticed her with a group of friends, talking and laughing. Her hair flying due to breeze, she looked like epitome of beauty. He immediately looked away, not wanting his heart to fall for her beauty. But, he didn't know that a second was enough. Her face just kept revolving in his mind all the time.