Contest 4 Entry 3

rααвtα 

σnє-ѕhσt

It was a beautiful morning for everyone but Shivaay and Anika. Both of them knew something was missing but nothing seems to be missing. They can feel that something is between them, but again can't figure out what exactly.

For Shivaay, Anika was Prinku's friend and wedding planner, for whom he had weirdo feelings but never acknowledged them. He knew if he did then, one day he would turn out like his father and push Anika to the death.

And talking about Anika, for her Shivaay is her friend and Client, Priyanka's brother. She herself don't know if she feels something for him or not. Or she does not want to understand what he feels for Shivaay. As for Anika, love is destroyer who destroyed her father's life.

-----

Today was the day when Anika decided to expose Daksh in front of Shivaay and his family. She knew Shivaay would not believe her for some lame reason. She sometimes he enjoys irritating her and annoying her to the extend, she feels to murder him.

She enters his room to see Shivaay sitting and reading news paper. Whenever she sees his room, she feels there is a connection between them, that is called 𝘙𝘢𝘢𝘣𝘵𝘢. 

"Excuse me, sir. Mujhe aapko kuch dikhana hai." Said Anika, as she knocked the door.

"Ab kya dikhana hai tumhe? Aur please mera naam Shivaay hsi, call me that." Replied Shivaay.

 ----

She knew it, he would be angry but this not at her but at Daksh, for betraying him, for playing with emotions of his sister, for making a fool out of Oberois. He would suffer. 

"Thank you, Anika. Tumne meri behen ki zindagi bacha li. I am sorry maine tumpe bharosa nahi kiya, tumhe meri aur uss Daksh ki wajah se jo bhi sehna pada. Tum bohot achhi ho, thank you, once again." Saying this he hugged her.

She was shocked, would be an understatement as the person who cannot hug someone hugged him out of happiness and gratefulness.

But the thing shocked her more was, her hands in reflex wrapped around his shoulders, as if she was habituated to this. Again the same thing, her father used to call it 𝘙𝘢𝘢𝘣𝘵𝘢, when he used to tell Anika about her mother and his love-story. He soon realised what he did and parted and looked at her face he wanted laugh and had an urge to pull her cheeks.

"Sorry. Woh...excitement mein.." He trailed off.

"Its okay." Replied Anika. 

 ----

All the hells were breaking when Shivaay was confronting Daksh. 

"Main hi chahata hoon ki tu Anika se dur rahe, main toh bas tumhare beech mein galat fehmi ko janam dene hi wala tha ki iss Anika ne mera pura plan chaupat kar diya." Spitted Daksh, another punch on his face landed by Shivaay.

Shivaay was dead angry on Daksh and Tia for playing such dirty trick on him. How dare they, do this to his family, his sister and Anika?

"Anika ko dekhke mujhe laga ki jo bahar se itni khubsurat hai woh andar se ktni khubsurat hogi." His eyes filling with lust aa he looked at Anika.

Anika just came forward, and slapped him hard.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui mere baare mein aisi bakwaas karne ki. Ek aur baar apni zubaan se mera naam liya toh teri jeeb kheech lungi." Anika roared at him.

"Daksh tumse pyaar kiya tha maine. Par maine apne sapne mein kabhi nahi socha tha ki tum mujhe itna bada dhoka doge." Glared Priyanka at him.

She also slapped him, that hard he directly fell into her feet.