Entry 9

Kise Puchu Hai Aisa Kyu

Bejubaan Saa Ye Jahaan Hai

Khushi Ke Pal Kahaan Dhundoo

Benishaan Sa Waqt Bhi Yahaan Hai

Jaane Kitne Labon Pe Gile Hai

Zindagi Se Kai Faasle Hai

Base Jitte Hai Sapne Kyun Aankhon Me

Lakire Jab Chhoote In Haathon Se Yun Bewajah..

What is love, really? Was it the feeling Gauri experienced every passing second of her life? Or was love just a fantasy, a nice way of summarizing a feeling that existed only in dreams?

Was love supposed to hurt so much, was it supposed to make you feel like embracing darkness?

Gauri knew she was in love with Omkara. What she didn't understand, however, was why it hurt so much. Was love suppose to completely ruin you?

Was it supposed to damage one's soul beyond repair? Did loving someone automatically give them the power to destroy you?

Coz that's exactly what Omkara had done.

Jo Bheji Thi Duaa

Woh Jaake Aasmaan

Se Yun Takra Gayi

Ki Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa

Jo Bheji Thi Duaa

Woh Jaake Aasmaan

Se Yun Takra Gayi

Ki Aa Gayi Hai Laut Ke Sadaa..

Gauri had gone ahead, loving somebody who had ruined her to the extent that it felt as though somebody had ripped her heart right out and left her to bleed.

They say there's a fine line between love and hate. Gauri was on the side of love while Omkara was at the other side. Despite the barrier of just one line, both the worlds of love and hate were poles apart.

Love and hate could never cross the line and become one, just like how Gauri and Omkara would never be able to cross that line.

Each time the boundaries of love and hate expanded,it ended up crashing against each other, jolting Gauri back to the harsh reality that Omkara would forever stay on the side of hate and despite how much she wanted to she would never be able to stop loving him.

She had once believed that through time she would be able to fix all that was wrong between them.

That was back when she still believed in the whole concept of love and trust.

She loved Omkara beyond what words could describe and trusted her Shankarji more than she cared for her life. But those two elements in her life broke away the moment she was torn apart by reality that her love would never be returned and her prayers would forever be unheard.

Saanson Ne Kahaan Rukh Mod Liya

Koi Raah Nazar Mein Naa Aaye

Dhadkan Ne Kahaan Dil Chhod Diya

Kahaan Chhode In Jismon Mein Saye

Yahi Baar Baar Sochta Hu Tanha Main Yahaan

Omkara was in a world where love did not exist whereas Gauri lived in a world where life meant love. But she had known from before, the ending to this chapter in her life.