contest 2 entry 1

ShivIka OS : The Unforgettable Moment

Annika wakes up from her deep sleep feeling something. She looks at the time which is striking at 2.30 a.m and sighs. She turns and sees her "Billu" who is none other than the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi who is sleeping peacefully beside her. She smiles looking at him and kisses his cheek. "Love you, Annika." Shivaay mumbles in his sleep making her to chuckle. "He can feel me even in his sleep. So cute. My handsome kanji aankhon waala tadibaaz bhagad billa." She laughs after finished saying these. Suddenly, she holds her stomach in jerk. "Arrey!! This baby doesn't like me calling his/her papa like this." She slaps her tummy gently, "Haww!! You haven't come to this world yet but started to support your bhagad billa papa??" The baby kicks again and this time Annika screams a little. Shivaay wakes up hearing her voice. "What happened, Annika??" He asked feeling concerned for her. "Your son kicked me!!" Annika says pointing towards her tummy. She again complaints to him."He is just like you. Troubling me a lot." Shivaay looks at her raising his eyebrows. "What?? It's normal for baby to kick when you are pregnant." Shivaay tells her caressing her tummy. He remembers something. "One minute, what did you say?? I troubled you?? And what was another one?? My son is kicking you?? How do you know it's a boy?? How if it's a girl??" He asked her crossing his arm below his chest. "No. This must be boy. Girl won't kick like this." She too answers him crossing her arms like Shivaay. Shivaay looks at her in disbelief. "What logic is this, Annika??" He asked her amused with her answer. "This is khidkithodh Annika's logic." Annika answers proudly at him." Shivaay couldn't stop from smiling looking at her cuteness. He hugs her and kisses her forehead. "Why are you awake now?? You supposed to have a proper sleep during this time." Shivaay says while hugging her. "I know, Shivaay but suddenly I felt to have your Saira Bano and white sauce spaghetti." Annika says while snuggling more closer to him. "At this time??" He asks looking at the time while Annika just nods her head like a kid. "Ok but you can't drink Saira Bano, I mean Americano. You should not take caffeine during pregnancy. So, I will only make spaghetti for you." Annika agrees with him.

Shivaay makes Annika to sit on the counter at the kitchen and he started to make spaghetti which his khidkithodh wife hates and now craves to have it. Annika just looks at him admiringly recalling how he took care of her since she got pregnant and how he handled her mood swings patiently. He understands her well and knows how her mood will be during this pregnancy. During her first trimester, she always vomiting most of the time. Once, she couldn't control herself and vomited on their bed at night. Shivaay was the one cleaned the stain and changed the bedsheet without making faces. Annika feels bad for troubling him and started to cry. But, he consoles her saying it's his duty as her husband. Annika cries and ended up vomiting on him. He just laughs during that time. Annika just smiles recalling all those moments.

Shivaay finished making spaghetti for Annika and sees her lost in her thought. "What are you thinking??" He asks her. Annika looks at him and says, "I was thinking how lucky I am to get you as my husband." She hugs his neck and kisses his cheek. Shivaay smiles and feeds her the spaghetti. Annika enjoys having the spaghetti from her husband's hand. "Hmmmmm. It's delicious. You know, Shivaay? No one can make delicious food like you. You are really a good

cooker." Annika says proudly. Shivaay chuckles listening to her. "Annika, it's not cooker. Cook is the correct one. But you can say as chef too." He corrects her while wiping her mouth with a cloth. "Haan... Haan... That is what I'm saying, Chef Shivaay Singh Oberoi," she said hugging his neck. Shivaay smiles at her. "So what else do you want, Mrs Shivaay Singh Oberoi??" He asks her bending himself a bit. "Woh... I want to go for a long drive tomorrow. Will you take me??" Annika asked him. "Long drive?? But you are in your 7th months now. You have to be careful this time." He said stroking her cheek gently. "Don't worry, Shivaay. I already asked our family doctor. She said there won't be any problem. Besides, I want to spend some time with you. Please don't refuse me." She pleads hugging his arm which melts Shivaay's heart. "Ok ok. I will take you," he tells her. Annika grins happily, "Really?? Love you, Shivaay!!" She hugs him in excitement but her baby bump blocks her from hugging him. She looks at her bump and him making a puppy face. Shivaay chuckles at her antic and hugs her gently.